act three; 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄.

' 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔? 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆

' 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔? 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆... '

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: softcore
[ 14 episodes ]
status: ongoing!
stranger things three, 1985

━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇;
with the gate to the upside down finally closed, the teens in hawkins feel like they can let out their breath and maybe even enjoy their summer break like kids are supposed to. one of these teens that are looking forward to summer vacation is chloe henderson, dustin's older sister, who seemed to be more of a rumor than a real person. she is moving back to hawkins, per her own request. what will happen when she reunites with an old friend that ends up dragging her into trouble with some russians?

━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇;
flora stanley fell for the wrong guy, a thing that she finds herself doing too often. this time her sights were set on billy hargrove. will she get her way and get the guy of her messed up dreams or will she get turned to the dark side along with billy when his darkness proves to be more sinister than flora had originally anticipated?

↳ and to the rest of the kids who thought that they'd seen it all; they might just haven't yet.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

HELLOOO!!!

i have been sitting on the draft of this act for a while now and i've finally found the motivation to edit them and publish them!

i'm really excited for these chapters to be out for you guys to read!! i hope that you'll enjoy this new phase of Skyfall for the world and the characters :)

i will be updating a few times a week!

a couple things that i want to get out of the way before you start reading:

ONE ;
if you don't like the plot twists or changes that i make or you don't like a relationship that i decided to make canon or anything along those lines, please don't hate. just stop reading this and go watch the show or write your own book. this is my story and i made the changes that i wanted to make.

TWO ;
i changed up some of the timelines/the order that things happen, just so they made more sense in this story. i didn't do this a lot and the changes weren't too big but if you notice them, i just wanted to say that they are intentional. like i might say that two events happen on the same day that are separate days in the show, just to continue the flow of the story better.

THREE ;
make sure to follow me on here so you'll be notified whenever i post the new updates. also i'll be posting fanfic edits on my tiktok:
@vqnillascented
so if you want to, you can follow that for some fun. i will be teasing and foreshadowing on that account as well 😈 mwahaha

last but not least i want to give a content warning!

⚠️
since this is based off of stranger things, it is obviously going to be a bit scary, or at least disturbing/thrilling. it gets more and more graphic as it goes on, just like the show. also there is strong language and some sexual themes, along with mention of smoking and drugs.

with all that being said, let the story continue!

xoxo, catie

SKYFALL, stranger thingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara