𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋

' 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

' 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏... '

DISCLAIMER

i do not own any of the stranger things characters, plots or locations. i do however, own the rights to my OCs and any plots that i added myself. this is simply a work of fanfiction that i made for fun :)

━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello everybody! my name is catie and you are about to read my story! i'm so excited!

this book is based on stranger things, all of the seasons, just with some original characters written in to spice things up.

i am also going to add season five when it comes out.

i've been watching stranger things since i was 13, and it brings me so much comfort and happiness, it's going to be really sad to see it come to an end :(

i'm super proud of this series and i'm really excited to share it with you guys! i hope you love these characters as much as i love them, and i hope this fanfic can help feed you some content while we wait for season five!

i have some things i want to make sure i say before you start reading:

ONE ;
if you don't like the plot twists or changes that i make or you don't like a relationship that i decided to make canon or anything along those lines, please don't hate. just stop reading this and go watch the show or write your own book. this is my story and i made the changes that i wanted to make.

TWO ;
i changed up some of the timelines/the order that things happen, just so they made more sense in this story. i didn't do this a lot and the changes weren't too big but if you notice them, i just wanted to say that they are intentional. like i might say that two events happen on the same day that are separate days in the show, just to continue the flow of the story better.

THREE ;
make sure to follow me on here so you'll be notified whenever i post the new updates. also i'll be posting fanfic edits on my tiktok:
@wldflwrfilms 
so if you want to, you can follow that for some fun. i will be teasing and foreshadowing on that account as well 😈 mwahaha

━━

last but not least i want to give a content warning!

⚠️
since this is based off of stranger things, it is obviously going to be a bit scary, or at least disturbing/thrilling. it gets more and more graphic as it goes on, just like the show. also there is strong language and some sexual themes, along with mention of smoking and drugs.

⚠️
and most importantly, in some of the first few episodes there is detailed mention of S/A so please please please if that triggers you in any way, skip the sections that have warnings above them.

there's not going to be talk about it in every episode, but it does get brought up from time to time, because it's a serious topic and a big part of one of the character's lives.

━━

with all that being said, let the story begin!!!

ALSO ;
i really would love some friends on here who also write/enjoy stranger things fanfictions, so please comment if you want to be friends!! love ya!

xoxo, catie ♡

ǝɓuɐɹʇs ʇǝɓ oʇ ʇnoqɐ ǝɹɐ sɓuıɥʇ

SKYFALL STARTS NOW...