Chapter Three

Quackity was frozen. Like he was under a spell. He couldn't believe Wilbur Soot was on his land. Did slime do this?

"Quackity! My man! How've you been? Nice place you've got here." Wilbur smiled.

"Yeah, you better not blow this one up or you'll be back in wherever you were in no time." Foolish glared at him.

"Limbo. Don't worry, I'm not here to blow anything up."

Slime pushed Quackity and Foolish to the side, taking Wilbur upstairs to his room. No words were said until it was just them.

"So, Slime, why'd you want me here? Last time I checked I'm an enemy of this land. Of Quackity--"

He was cut off.

"Yes, yes, I don't care. Can you help me destroy Quackity of Las Nevada's or what." Wilbur noticed the anger in his face.

"W-Well, I'm not sure. What's in it for me?"

Slime shrugged. "Well, Quackity's downfall, and your chance to begin a brand new nation. Where no one can stop you, with me by your side. Whatd'ya say?"

Wilbur thought for a minute.

"Well, I am Revived now. I could start over. Alright. I'm in."

Slime shook his hand, smiling. "Good choice."

The two stayed up in Slimes room for a while, until Wilbur got tired and decided to explore the place, leaving the room. Quackity, while having a conversation with someone noticed Wilbur walking down the halls. He turned back to said someone.

"I'll speak to you again in a second. Hey! Wilbur!"

Wilbur turned back to Quackity, seeing him walk down the hall towards him.

"Yes? What do you need?"

"What is Slime doing? Why are you here?"

To his surprise, Quackity actually seemed a mix of angry and concerned.

"Oh nothing. He just brought me here because he needed a new friend. You know, because you can't seem to be a very good one."

"Okay. That's not very fair, Wilbur. You of all people know it's rough trying to maintain and protect your land. I can't always just be there for him. I get it, he's energetic, he wants attention, but he's got to get used to it."

Quackity sighed, but Wilbur only chuckled and lifted Quackity's chin to look up at him.

"You never payed much attention to people either way. Though, to piss someone off this much by simply ignoring them? Oh, I'd enjoy it if you made me insane."

Quackity's breath hitched and pushed Wilbur's hand off.

"Ah, but you already are insane."

"Mm. You're right about that. 13 years in Limbo will do that to you."

"You and I both know you were insane before that. You blew up your own nation and had someone kill you."

Wilbur chuckled and looked up, noticing Slime staring at him. He winked at him and looked back to Quackity.

"What is the most private place in here you know of?" He whispered.

"Uh...Foolish's room? That dude is crazy with the locks and soundproofing. Why?"

Wilbur looked up one more time and Slime was gone.

"Take me there."