It was going on 2 in the morning but I didn't care.When I got there I knocked on the door hard but slightly soft.When I was about to leave her sister answered the door.Their mom worked the night through the morning so I was ok to come over.

"She sleep." She said opening the door more for me to come in.

"Hey Taymar.I'm sorry." She said making me nod then go upstairs to Taylor's room.Taking my stuff off before I got into the bed with her.I got into the bed a little too hard making her wake up.

"Marz?"

"Yes Tay it's me." I said lowly pulling her into me hugging her into my body tightly not wanting to let her go.

"What are you doing here?Is everything okay?" I pulled her on top of me hugging her more tightly.

"Mont and Dej.They-they gone forever TT." Was the only thing I could say while I let soft tears come down my eyes and she wiped them telling me it's going to be okay.

If you have a girl that's willing to wipe your tears when you hurt.

Wife shawty.
——-

I know Taylor was hurting because her and Dej became close overtime.Every time we would argue or she would make me mad she would pretend that I made her mad and Dej would take her side.I swear that girl is like the chosen one.

I shook my head smiling a little bit at them types of memories with them.I would always take videos or pictures of me and Dej,mont,or all of us together.They would be irritated by it sometimes but I didn't care.You never know how important pictures is until that person ain't here no more.

Mont was a drug dealer himself.Dej would somewhat do it also.They where in a drive by shooting,but the intended target was Mont and not Dej she just soo happen to be there with him.They found the man and that's who gave the statement.It was too other people who helped but they were never discovered.

"Until next time."

I got up dusting off my pants to leave.When I got back into my car I turned my phone on to see nobody texted me except for of course Taylor.

It was just a picture of her office.She does that to let me that's she's there and not home instead of texting me.She doesn't even need to do that because I started sharing locations with her.We have each other's but she don't know that.

I pulled off going in the direction of her restaurant.

"Taysties."

Is what she named it.

Taylor
11:39 pm

"You just can't come in here and request my staff to cook you stuff." I said while I sat at my desk and watch Taymar stuff steak in his mouth.

"I told them,you said it was okay.They cool as hell too.You need to give them a raise because this-this is amazing.Better then your cooking"

I threw a pen at him but caught it.

"I'm just playing.These all your recipes anyways.You should hire me.I can cook very good."