-𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦-

Start from the beginning

Y/N exhales deeply and turns around to look at her husband with a small smile, "Speed Force adventure?"

"Speed Force adventure." Barry smiles softly as she smiles brightly. The two look back at the group as he said, "We'll see you in an hour."

The two speedsters quickly change into their suits and speed out the cortex, and down at the pipeline. As they were getting to leave, another speedster speeds inside the pipeline in their suit.

"I'm ready." Liam smiles, the two turning around to look at him with small smiles.

"Liam, you need to stay here." Barry tells him.

"You guys don't want my help?" Liam asked with a small frown, his excitement disappearing slightly.

"Me and you mom got this one." Barry says, "We'll handle it."

"Are you two sure it's okay to even go?" Liam questions them with a quirk brow, "I mean, a― a really big emergency could happen and we won't have enough heroes to help it if you two are gone."

"This city has a good amount of heroes." Y/N tells him softly, "It has Impulse, Artemis, Vibe, Killer Frost and Elongated Man. Five heroes."

"I don't know-" Liam crosses his arms over his chest, looking between the two, "-what if Silver Ghost comes back-"

"Then you'll stop her, again." Y/N smiles at him with a look.

"Mom, are you sure that you're even good to go." Liam says, walking towards her and holding her arm with a sad eyes, "I mean, the thing that happened between you and Cicada― are you sure-"

"You forgot that I heal fast-" She chuckles softly, the boy sighing in defeat as she grabs his face in her hands, "-I'm fine, I promise."

"We have the cure to stop Cicada." Barry said, holding up the cure, "We gotta go."

Liam frowns as Y/N pulls him in for a hug before planting a kiss at the side of his head as he looks down at her. Barry sends him a smile but before the speedsters could leave- Y/N turns back around to look at him.

"And you've been training for a reason, Lee." She started off, "Put that training into the field. Listen, if you ever feel like things are getting too much, do what I've told you― stop and think, take deep breaths and your uncle Ethan is here. Focus, and don't do anything Impulsive."

"Funny-" Liam grins slightly, "-It's like that isn't my code name."

"You know what I mean." She smiles at him and Barry opens the pipeline door, "It's okay to ask for help sometimes. I'll see you."

Y/N puts on her mask as she speeds inside the pipeline, the purple streak following after her. Barry looks at his son, "We trust you, you just gotta trust yourself. You'll be fine. See you in an hour."

He speeds after his wife as Liam watches him leave. He throws his head back and walks out the pipeline, "Don't do anything Impulsive, that's going to be hard."

He was making his way to the cortex, when he ran into Ralph.

"Hey, mini speedster-" Ralph smiles, Liam grins at the two do their secret handshake before Ralph asked, "-Cisco hasn't left for his date yet, has he?"

"I don't think so." Liam replied honestly, shaking his head.

"Great, we get another chance at this." Ralph smiles as he holds up a big book.

"What's that?" Liam asked curiously, his gaze falling on the title; The Book Of Ralph.

"This is the key on having a very successful date." Ralph shows it to him, "Everything you need to have so you'll know what to do."