Liv paced as Karen walked into the living room with a tray of tea. She set the tray down on the coffee table.

"Some lemon tea for the throat before Tracy Okahatchee gets here, and you sing, for the first time since surgery." Karen said, excitedly. "I'll just sit over here quietly. Not joining it..." Karen sat down on the couch. "My destiny." Karen sang.

"Okay, Mom." Liv interrupted. "I'm super nervous. I won't know until I sing if my voice is the same, and I kind of don't want anyone in the room in case it isn't." She continued.

"Oh! Sure." Karen stood up. "I'll leave you with the tea that I brought you... and the throat I made in my womb." Karen then left the room.

The doorbell rang and Liv nervously walked over to the door and opened it.

"Liv Rooney, Tracy Okatachee is here to heal your voice." Tracy beamed as she walked into the house. "I see music in your eyes that is dying to be released from your mouth. Are you ready to sing, girl?"

Liv walked over to Tracy with a big smile. "I am! And Ms. Okahatchee, thank you so much-"

"Oh, hush!" Tracy cut Liv off. "Send me a gift basket. I like chocolate and cashews. Now, let's get started."

"Oh!" Liv exclaimed as Tracy started to message her neck.

"Ah! Your neck is as tight as a lasso on a guinea hog." Tracy said and Liv laughed. "Please repeat: big, broccoli, bushels."

"Big, broccoli, bushels. Big, broccoli, bushels. Cookie, crumb, cart. Cookie, crumb, cart. Hey, he, ha, ho, who. Hey, he, ha, ho, who. My mother, Mary, Marvin. My mother, Mary, Marvin. Pickle, pizza pepperoni. Pickle, pizza pepperoni." Liv and Tracy said together. 

Tracy then picked up a napkin and put it around her hand. "For the next exercise, I'm gonna need your tongue!" 

"Really?" Liv asked, confused.

"Tongue, please." Tracy then reached into Liv's mouth and pulled out her tongue. "This exercise stretches the muscles around the vocal cords."

"Okay." Liv said.

"Now, I want you to start at a middle C and geeheehee your way down the scale." Tracy told her. 

"Okay." Liv replied.

"Geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee, geeheehee." They both sang together. Everytime they sang they moved lower to the ground.

Tracy let go of Liv's tongue and the two of them shot up. "Wunderbar! Or as we say in Nashville, yee-haw!" Tracy exclaimed. "You're throat is warm. Let's sing." Tracy then pulled Liv over to the piano.

"Oh, sing? Really? It seems so soon!" Liv protested.

"So soon? The world has waited long enough to hear you sing. I think we should start with My Destiny. From your live show." Tracy suggested. "I watched with Adele. Tears. Both of us."

"Wait! Adele heard me sing?" Liv asked, starstruck.

"You know Adele Sugarbaker?" Tracy asked and Liv gave her a questioning look. "Small world! One power ballad, coming up." Tracy then put her hands on the piano and started to play. "Now I want you to imagine that you're on that Broadway stage, opening night." Tracy looked at Liv when she missed her cue. "That was your cue, hon." Tracy then restarted the song only for Liv to miss her cue again. "And there it was again. Is everything all right, hon?" Tracy asked, turning to face Liv.

"No. I'm sorry, no, we should stop. I can't do this." Liv told her.

"Well, you're not gonna know unless you try." Tracy told her.