Coach-A-Rooney

"Everybody stop!" Joey shouted.

"What? What?" Liv asked, scared and concerned.

"Is it just me, or is this table just a little bit wiggly?" Joey asked wobbling the table.

Liv sighed of relief. "Oh! Sorry, I thought you were just realizing how ugly your sweater is." Liv said with a laugh. She smacked Joeys stomach and he looked at her hurt.

"Well, listen, if it is wiggly, your dad will fix it next time he's home from his coaching job." Karen told Joey.

"When Dad is away, I am the man of the house." Joey told them. "And the man of the house is gonna fix this here table. I'm going in." He then crawled under the table.

"So how is high school going for my newly-minted freshman?" Karen asked Parker.

"Well, astrophysics and organic chemistry are cinchy, but I have to do a dumb art project for my dumb art class." Parker complained. He put his thumb down and blew raspberries.

"Well, Parker, you're living with an artiste." Liv said gesturing to herself. "Let me help you."

"Liv, honey. I mean, you have a lot on your plate with school and Voltage. Don't you think you might be overextending yourself?" Karen asked.

"Well, I mean, things are pretty hectic for me right now, but it's not like you have a free moment with Dad gone, Mom." Liv told her mother. "And, you know, I always make time for my little brother." Liv smiled.

"Cool. Thanks, Liv. It's due Friday." Parker informed her.

"Oh, yeah. Perfect. I can help you after work on Thursday." Liv said.

"Oh! Guys?" Joey called from under the table. "Guys, totally just found the wobbly leg. So I'm gonna lift this side up." Joey lifted the table and all the food on the table slid off and fell onto the floor. Liv covered her mouth in shock as Joey stood back up. He shook the table. "Dang it! It's still wobbly."

...

"Hey!" Liv said as she walked over to Andie. "Okay, Andie... ooh!" Liv cut herself off when she saw the photo of Dump Truck in Andie's locker. "Is that a picture of Dump Truck in your locker? Oh, and it's covering up a photo of a motorcycle!" Liv beamed. "Things must be getting serious."

"They are. I am so super happy hanging with the Dump." Andie said with a smile. "It is so different from hanging with Y/N. I mean, you probably have more in common with Y/N than I ever did."

Liv sputtered. "What do I have in common with Y/N?" Liv asked in a high pitched voice.

...

"Besides everything because we are meant to be together." Liv said to the camera.

...

"Are you kidding me? You guys both like the same music, the same movies, the same books." Andie gasped in realization. "Liv! You should totally go out with Y/N!"

"What? No! No. No. Look, see, because, like, but what about the girl code, you know?" Liv asked. "I couldn't date my friends ex."

Andie laughed. "The girl code?"

"Yeah." Liv said.

"That's dumb." Andie said with a scoff. "What about the friend code? You're my friend. I want you to be happy. If dating Y/N makes you happy then go for it."