Triangle-A-Rooney

"Liv!" Andie called out as she ran over to Liv and started bouncing.

"Andie!" Liv beamed as she started bouncing to. "Why are we bouncing?"

"I'm just so excited to tell you about my date with Y/N last night." Andie told her.

Liv gasped and clapped her hands. "Date recap! Spill."

...

"Look at me, talking to my good friend about the date she went on with the girl I like. All kinds of mature." Liv said to the camera. "You know, if I'm gonna win an Oscar, it's gonna be for best supporting friend."

...

"Y/N picked me up, and we drove to the observatory. When we got there, she surprised me with a picnic!" Andie explained.

"No! Oh! That is so romantic." Liv said.

"You'd think, but once you finish the potato salad, there's nothing really to do." Andie told her. "So, I took her down to the track where my brother was racing!"

Liv smiled with fake excitement. "Okay, wait, but... Why would you leave a beautiful picnic at the observatory to watch cars drive in the mud?" Liv questioned her.

Andie thought for a moment. "Y/N asked me the same question, like, several times. But we weren't just watching."

"Ooh!" Liv commented.

"We were down in the pit. Right next to the roar of engines." Andie said with a big smile.

Liv gave her a questioning look before Y/N came over.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Y/N shouted.

Andie jumped back at Y/N's voice as Liv turned to face her.

"Um... Y/N, you're kind of yelling." Liv told Y/N.

"What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you! My hearing's shot from last night." Y/N yelled back.

Andie nodded. "That happens the first couple times you go to the track."

"Are you talking right now? I can't really tell!" Y/N yelled back.

Andie looked over to the door to see Willow.

"There's Willow. Gotta go tell her about our magical evening!" Andie said, yelling that last part, before running off to talk to Willow.

"Did she say 'magical' or 'tragical'? Because it was extremely tragical." Y/N told Liv.

Liv chuckled. "Um, Andie told me she had a great time with you last night."

"I know. I'm beginning to think we don't really have that much in common..." Y/N started and Liv just looked at her. "You know, other than you."

Liv laughed nervously. "Yes, that's me. The common denominator. Just... friend to all."

"Guys!" Willow said running over to Y/N and Liv with Andie right behind her. "Our band just booked a gig! The Dream is gonna be on TV!" Willow announced to them.

Liv gasped. "Oh! This is so awesome! What show?"

"Nimbus at Night." Willow told her.

"Oh! This is so awesome!" Liv said jumping up and down with excitement. "What is that?" Liv asked while she stopped jumping.

Willow gave her a confused look.

"Oh, it's Johnny Nimbus' new late night talk show." Andie informed her.