Can we keep him?

(This is a short one)

"Yes am on my way home now. Yup I've got the coffee..Rick am literally walking home now! Alrighty bye" I ended the call Rick has been giving me a headache all day. I walk past a alleyway Huffing and puffing the rain pours hard I was thinking about a warm hot chocolate till I heard soft cry snapping me out of my thoughts my Curiosity got the better of me and walks towards the crying I looked behind a dumpster to see 4 Kittens in a basket "Omg babies! Who would leave you alone like this?!" I knelt down and they meowed in response a idea pop into her head picking the basket up I bring them back home with me. I saw Rick in the kitchen smiling I placed the basket of Kittens in the living room and rushed to Rick "RICK! Rick?" He jumps turning to look at me "WHAT?!" Dragging him to the living room "Sit" he sat "Ready?" He nodded annoyed "Look at these 4 cutie pies" I shoved the basket in his face he didn't react Just glared at me "No" Rick stood up walking away "Wait? No please Rick..." I followed Rick to the kitchen "You've got enough with morty never Mind a cat!" I felt sad when Rick says no it means No "Well...what if they stay with us till we can find them a new home pleaseeeee..." I pulled my bed puppy dog eyes he sighs "Fine..." Rick kissed my cheek and made dinner.
3 weeks later we found new homes for the the kittens 1 a little girl pick one and called him Oliver and a old man Pick another calling her Fluffy and a gay couple picked the 3rd one Naming him Mr tails. nobody came to pick up the last one he was all black with Blue eyes Weeks turn into months "Rick please can we just keep him" "No YN we are not keeping him now drop it!" The days went on and nobody picked him him "Rick we are keeping him and that's FINAL plus I've already pick a name..." Rick sighs "Fine... what have you called him?" "Mr Midnight"