Mummy & Daddy To be

*You are 29-30 in this story so sorry if you are younger or older*
*YN pov*
I sat in the toilet seat and stare down at the pregnancy test in front of me crying happy tear "Omg I am 6 weeks pregnant...omg.... OMG YES! YES!" I jump up and down "Rick! RICK!!!" I ran around our share 2 bedroom house "Rick?" I looked everywhere but no Rick in sight till I saw a note on the kitchen table it read 'yn am out with morty wait at Beth's she knows your coming over. See you later love Ricky Xoxo.'
I smiled at the note and got dressed
Grabbed my phone before leaving I looking at myself in the mirror "just to think these Jean won't fit me In a few month"

'I smiled at the note and got dressed Grabbed my phone before leaving I looking at myself in the mirror "just to think these Jean won't fit me In a few month"

I giggled while rubbing my stomach where mine and Rick baby grows. "You need help with dinner Sweet pea?" Beth hugged me and nodded, stood in the kitchen with Beth making dinner we talked "so YN what have you and Rick got plans for the future?" I cut a carrot making a poker face not wanting to tell her till after dinner "Hmm no I don't think so why you ask?" I put the carrots in a pot "oh come on you and dad have been dating for what? 6 years now and he has never pop the question? I haven't even got a little brother or sister yet!" I laughed letting her rant on not knowing she has a Brother or sister on the way. *Timeskip* Beth told me to sit in the living room and wait for dinner I nodded and saw summer sitting on the sofa on her phone, I sneak up to her and hugged her back scaring her "Hello my beautiful Sunshine!" "OMG YN you scared the living shit out of me aha" we both laughed and took a seat next to her "what are you watching?" "I don't know something back 2 brothers" "fab sounds amazing" some time later we heard Beth and Jerry arguing in the kitchen we looked at each other rolling our eyes Jerry suddenly walked in huffing and puffing "oh hey YN" Jerry said in a sad tone "Hello Jeremy how are you?" Feeling sorry for the guy I kept conversation "Well I got fired from my job an.." "YN stop talking to th-The idiot" I saw Rick walk in my eyes widen I was so happy "Pookie Where have you been" I jump and luckily he caught me "Am sorry Flower the talk got out of control" he kissed my lips "at least your safe" I kissed back "Dinner is ready!" Beth calls out I saw Morty with a sad face my heart broke "you go ahead save me a spot please" I kissed his cheek and slap his ass to get him moving Morty sits on the Sofa I sit next to him "Are you okay my lil squishy?" "Oh YN I didn't see you there. Yes am ok" I looked at his face he's lying to me! "Morty Smith! am sorry for using your full name but don't lie to my face now" the mother side of me came out "Now tell me what's wrong peanut" he looked up at me eye full of tears "oh YN I fucked it up with Jessica!" He jumped on me and cruise on my shoulder "I went to ask on a date for this week end but she's dating that Brad again and I'll never get a chance with her I always blow it with her" he cried and cried but I kept patting his back calming him down "Breathe Champ it's ok. What if I told you Jessica isn't going out with That Brad kid she was only at his to pick her stuff up" he looked up at me and I smiled down at him wiping his tears for him "how do you know?" "Am friends with Jessica mother. This week end you and stay at mine and Rick house invite Jessica while me and Rick go out on date night? How about that?" "Really! Thank you grandma YN your the best" kissing my cheek he ran off the the dinner table I tear up at the Grandma part it's the second time he called me grandma But in secret not to upset the other. While eating diner laughing with the Family I held Rick hand under the table while eating he squeezed my hand and whisper in my ear "I need to talk to you after dinner meet me in the garage" he kissed my cheek and took his leave. After dinner I help Beth Wash the dishes we had a girl talk too "Go on YN bet my dad still waiting for you" "crap yeah thank you for the meal Sweet-pea" I kissed her cheek and walk to the Garage it was dark "Rick? Are you in here?" I suddenly felt hand wrap around my waist I felt his arm and giggled "Hello Richard hehe" "you know I hate my full name" "I know that's why I say it" Rick spins me around and kissed my lips "Close your eyes" Rick whisper in my ear I giggled and close them "no peaking" Rick let go of me and I heard shuffling about a light switch on "ok now open" I open my eyes to see the garage was dim covered in fairy lights all around He obviously cleaned it and none of this work stuff was in the way or work bench but instead a beautiful bed all set up with a laptop in the bed and soft Jazz Music in the background.

 After dinner  I help Beth Wash the dishes we had a girl talk too "Go on YN bet my dad still waiting for you" "crap yeah thank you for the meal Sweet-pea" I kissed her cheek and walk to the Garage it was dark "Rick? Are you in here?" I suddenly fe...

(I know it's a bed room but Pretend it's a garage)
"Omg Rick this is beautiful how? When?" "Happy anniversary Sweetheart I know we said no gifts and shit like that but I wanted to do this for us me and you time and I got matching PJs" we change and we not look so cute

 "oh Rick you big softie" pulls me to the bed and we cuddled Rick pulls out a bottle of Wine and pass a glass to me 'shit I nearly forgot, I need to tell him now'  I thought to myself I put the glass in the near by table "not drinking? Really?" Ri...

"oh Rick you big softie" pulls me to the bed and we cuddled Rick pulls out a bottle of Wine and pass a glass to me 'shit I nearly forgot, I need to tell him now' I thought to myself I put the glass in the near by table "not drinking? Really?" Rick looked at me has he down a big gulp of the wine "n..no not tonight" I warmly smiled at him "I got you a gift actually Ricky bear" I grab a box form my bag "WHAT you told me no gifts!" "This is a different gift now open it" i pass it to him he opened it slowly and pulls out a T-Shirt "oh it's a JD too Nice" he smiled at me "No silly read it properly "for fuck sake... Worlds Best number 1 quality dad Like a normal dad just much Cooler... the hell does that mean"

"Look at the back" he turned it over "It says

"Look at the back" he turned it over "It says.. BABY SANCHEZ! YN wtf is this" "Rick you idiot! am pregnant" I whisper the last part his eyes Widen "Baby are you been serious?" I nodded and showed him the pregnancy test "Omg baby girl!" Rick tackled pushing in down on the bed me kissed me all over my face "I am so happy!" I giggled as he kissed my stomach "am happy too" "I can't wait to tell Beth and the rest! but not yet I'll wait till we both sort stuff out" "ok Ricky bear" I kissed his lips as he put the Top on and we watched movies for the rest of the night.