I want my puppy!

*nobody POV*

YN and Rick ran away from giant spiders jumping into the 'car' made of junk Yellow blood covered the both of them "Start the car now!" YN screamed at Rick he struggled to start it "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" He kicked the stirring wheel of the car and it starts "ohhh burp! shit m-Mother fucker!" the Spiders came closer pink toxic webs flew towards the 'car' and they was off into space. The silence was loud "Soo when do i get it?" YN looked over toward Rick "what A kiss and cuddle? Wait till we find a planet with a garden hose to wash us down " "No a puppy" YN looked annoyed "A puppy?" "You asked me to fight giant spiders to find a shitty stone! I said no and you said it will be helpful to millions of lives and I said I'll do it for a puppy! You said Fine!.... I want my Puppy!" YN took a deep breath looking Rick dead in his eyes "you remember when Morty wanted a dragon?" YN nodded "well look how that turned out never mind a puppy" "I want my puppy" "let me give you Angel wings, let me give you your own ship, I'll even make you your own personal robot butler" YN was angry he was dodging the question "I want my puppy" she crosses her arms "I want my puppy! I want my puppy! I WANT MY PUPPY!" yn was knocked out and Rick laughed till the he black out.

*Rick POV*
I woke up in a wait room with a broken arm my left eye could not open all the way nothing too serious "Rick? Are you ok? Your ship crash in Utah." Morty looked at me with concern I moaned in pain "A..am ok Morty" he smiled "thank god...Rick did you promise YN a puppy?" I let out a loud sigh in frustration "FOR FUCK SAKE!"

After me and YN got out the hospital Beth drove us to are share home YN didn't speak to me all the way there, she a black eye, 2 broken ribs, and her left ankle was snapped. "Thanks Beth I'll take YN to bed so she can rest and we will see you tomorrow" I kissed her cheek Beth said get well soon.
I saw YN struggling to open the door I chuckled "here let me help" she didn't look at me not even a sound I opened the door I sat on the couch turning on tv watching ball fandlers YN tired to walk upstairs but with her snap ankle she was failing so bad I got up picked her up bridle style "i'm here for you m'Lady!" she did not say a word she was starting to piss me off 'keep it cool Rick she's in pain is all'  I place her on our bed taking her shoes off for her "baby do you need anything?" Nothing again "something to Drink? Eat?" Nothing now she was pissing me off "Yn baby speak to me I can't help you if you don't talk to me" I tired my best to stay calm "I.. want my puppy" she looked into my eyes that was it she pushed me over the edge "YOU KNOW WHAT YN GO FUCK YOUR SELF!! AND YOUR FUCKING PUPPY IDEA YOUR NOT GETTING ONE!! GET THAT INTO YOUR STUPID THIC SKULL NOW!!" I slammed the door shut walked down to the living room smashing lamps and vase anything that was in my way grabbing a picture frame smashing it on the floor stomping on it. *yn pov*
I heard Rick smashing Stuff I let my tears fall out hearing stuff smash like the Crazy scientist he is I covered my ears blocking out the glass shattered screaming curse words. *Rick pov*
After a hour of calming down I sat down in the couch looking around the room the mess I clean up till I saw a picture of me YN and 6 year old Morty, on a strawberry picking field it was the first time morty met her  smiling down at the picture "god I love her so much can't believe this was 8 years ago" I said out loud still smiling but remembering what I said to YN "Fuck!" I ran upstairs to see she was asleep her hands over her ears, tears stained her cheeks it broke my heart to see her scared of me slipping into bed with her cuddling up to her but she woke up turning around "R-Rick?" "Yeah it's me baby am sorry i shout at you" she cuddles closer to me wrapping her arms round my waist "am sorry too Rick i never wanted to make us crash and both us into the hospital" she cried again "Shh baby it's ok sleep now" I kissed her forehead and she fell asleep.

*2 Months later/Rick pov*
It was YN Birthday and I had to get YN gift drive into town after I sneak away from YN and the family has they gave YN gifts for her birthday.
*YN pov*
Rick left to get something probably forgot to buy me a gift which I don't mind I don't want gift a card will just do I walked in the smith house "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!" Beth Jerry Summer and Morty "Omg guys! You didn't have to"  I saw balloons and banners saying 'Happy Birthday!' 
"come on the family bought you gifts " open mine first YN" Jerry passes me his gift seeing a beautiful necklaces