What did you say?!

I got this ONESHOT from this headcanon. I can't remember there username but when I do I'll give them a shout out.

YN pov:So there I was with Rick on the roof drinking whatever alcohol was in the fridge listening to music rick put on a Spanish song "hey Rick I didn't know you listen to This type of music" I pulled down my sunglasses "Well I was in Mexico so wh...

YN pov:
So there I was with Rick on the roof drinking whatever alcohol was in the fridge listening to music rick put on a Spanish song "hey Rick I didn't know you listen to This type of music" I pulled down my sunglasses "Well I was in Mexico so when growing up my father use to play songs like these. Why got a problem?" "Nope. so wait what is your full name?!" He looked at me debating to tell me or not "It's rick.." he said plainly "Well no shit Sherlock!" He looks at me shocked "you need to stop hanging out with me YN seriously" he turns away from me chuckling "Come on Rick just tell Me!" I threw myself on him "Ok fine just stop!" "yes!" I take a sip of my drink getting ready for him to tell me "It's... Ricardo Sanchez" he didn't look at me just closed his eyes "No FUCKING WAY! Aha Really?" I laughed really hard making him go quiet "Stop laughing!" Rick shouted at me "ok ok jeez sorry" I raised my arms "am sorry for yelling" Rick warp a arm around my shoulder "am sorry too Rick" we continued to drink and talk. Later that night beth let me stop for the night and I slept on the couch in a deep sleep till I heard crashing cursing I quickly got up and followed the noise it came from Rick garage I spy through the gap of the door to see Rick getting angry and throwing his tools about smashing glass bottles he shouts out words I didn't understand "Maldito pedazo de mierda!" He broke his chair "vete a la mierda" then he threw ninja stars at the wall. he calms down turns his back to me "puedo verte..." I looked at him I think I knew what he said "I can see you yn" I stepped inside his garage feeling shy "w-what was t-t-that you was speaking I didn't know you spoke another language"
*Rick pov.*
"I don't know you spoke another language what was it" she sounded impressed "Spanish. it's my first language and then English "C-can you say more in Spanish.. please." She gave me puppy dog eyes i sigh "Fine. sit." I pointed to the desk she quickly took a seat on the desk "So what do you want me to say?" I looked into her eyes they was filled with stars "Anything~(🤩)" the moonlight shone in her eyes making them sparkle like diamonds I smirk "Tus ojos son como dimensiones a la luz de la luna ~ Tu sonrisa ilumina mi día." She looks at me in awe "haha for all you know I could be calling you a ugly Bitch" she didn't say anything just asked "keep going~" I chuckled and walk in between her legs she wraps them around my waist "Las aventuras contigo son mis favoritas. Haces que el mundo sea mucho más hermoso." I spoke looking her eyes then lips "Aha! Ok that's it no more" I was about to walk away "No no please one more! Please~" I chuckled thinking of something to say I wanted to stay it from the bottom of my heart YES THATS IT! "Tú le das sentido a mi vida~ te quiero" our lips was so close she closed her eyes and i did same closing the gap our Lips connected softly the turn into passion "Well I thinks that's all for tonight YN let's get you into bed" I pick her up and takes her back to the couch she fell asleep straight away.
2 weeks later YN pov:
I rushed into Rick bedroom "RICK!" "YN? What's the matter?" I jump on him kissing his face "YN WTF GET OFF ME!" "Rick I searched up what you said!" "Oh fuck..." he said Quietly "I thought you forgot about it since it's been 2 weeks" Rick stand up and rolls his eyes "I love you too Rick" ye stoped in his tracks "really?" "Yep~" he walks over to me and kissed my lips.