Close Rick Counters

*YN POV*
"Happy anniversary dad" Beth smiled hugging her father "oh I get it pancakes already shaped like flying ship thank you sweetie" rick took a bite "you should be making us a whole restaurant" I growled at Jerry making him shit his self n cower I felt a squeeze on my hand I smiled up at rick until We all saw a green portal and 3 Rick step out wearing uniform it made me blush Rick looks so hot in uniform "Rick Sanchez of earth dimensions C-137, you are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks By the authority of the trans-Dimensional Council of Ricks." I didn't move or speak Rick looks really good In uniform "Neutrlize the Jerry!" Jerry froze "DAD!" "DAD!" "RICK! "Rick you look so good in uniform" I said out loud for everyone to hear "they just wanna take me to there stupid club house and ask questions come on let's get it over with" Rick stood up and one Rick put cuffs on him "Bring his (Burp) Morty" "Leave (Burp) my morty out of this" the second put cuffs on morty "Don't forget the YN too can't leave this cute bunny behind" he winked making me go red and he put on the cuffs not too tight. We arrived at the citadel of Ricks looking around I saw Rick and Morty talking laughing "aww this place is so cute Rick why didn't you tell me and about this place?" We started walking Rick in front morty in the middle and me at the end of the line having one of the guards walking with me "I've got a lot of enemies in the universe that consider my genius a threat: most of the entire intergalactic Government shit like that."  "Oh" was the only thing I could say I noticed some Ricks was whistling at me "HEYY BABY CALL ME" or some was saying "Hey beautiful Looks like you've been a bad girl Why don't you come with me and I'll give you your punishment" I blushed giving all the Rick a wink and blowing a kiss while walking up the stairs "OMG SHE CAN BE MY BAD GIRL ANYDAY" I laughed one of the guards Rick held on to me tight "yeah most timelines have a Rick and most Ricks have a Morty and only 10% have a YN" I listen to the conversation so I am special to Rick and morty glad I've got my own I smiled "TURN YOUR BORING OLD YN INTO A HOT FASHION STATEMENT WITH SOME YN DAZZLERS!" I looked at the necklace in awe buying one off him the sale Rick smiled warmly and walked off I put the necklace on giggling "HEY, Check this out" he press a button on a morty doll "Show me the Morty!" It says I loved it but Rick said "DUMB" the sales Rick looked up set "How much Rick darling?" He smiled looking up at me "Just for you Beautiful young lady only 20% off!" I laughed and paid the man "I fucking love this place" noticing the guard Rick was getting impatient "Sorry... I have never seen this place before... I got carried away" "it's ok darling but come on the council will love you". Arriving in a large room filled with Rick and morty only 10?12? YN stood with them I looked at the 6 Members and Smiled up towards them i was surprise they all smiled back "Looks like you been busy YN" he pointed to the stuff I bought nodding I smiled and giggled softly "yes sir" he smiled  "Bring up the Holograms" Rick with 3 spike of hair spoke "27 Rick killed in there own time lines,What say you Rick C-137?" "You think I did this?
Why am I the first Rick you pull when a Rick Stubbs his toe?" "You have a history of noncooperation with the council." "Yeah so does the scientist formally known as Rick. Why isn't he in here in handcuffs?!" "BECAUSE HE'S DEAD TOO!" I zone out feeling really warm my eye sight was a blur I needed fresh air I Fell to the ground holding tight on the morty doll everything went black seeing all the Rick dead hurts me so much who would do that... before I blacked out I heard lots of ricks calling my name "YN!" "YN C-137?!" "Call a medic!" "Am sorry YN I'll see you in a few hours"