"The war between light and dark is coming to a head, there will be a bloodbath and you will lose your dear ones. There's nothing you can do to prevent this. It is an event that will come to pass no matter what you attempt to do," Angelina's voice was chaotic and unrecognizable as she spoke, sounding both old and young at the same time. A chill ran down Harper's spine, she struggled against the grip but her friend's quidditch player muscles were able to hold her in place. "You can't save everyone."

"What will you do on the day of battle? You can't protect everyone, you'll lose someone. Lose them all in a fiery inferno."

Flashes of her friend's faces crossed her mind as she struggled, each one muddled by fighting, each one an expression of pain, Harper let out a yelp when the nails dig deeper into her skin.

"I'll die trying then! I won't lose anyone!"

Angelina gave a cruel laugh at the answer, ducking close to Harper's face.

"What a stupid proclamation. Haven't our warnings been enough? Haven't you tried and tried again for these people to take you seriously for one second, only to have them ignore you? What makes you think you could save a single life?"

Angelina's nails dug further, breaking her skin, Harper let out a cry before the pressure was suddenly released.

Harper awoke screaming, kicking off her bedsheet as she thrashed awake. The bedroom door banged open, George appeared and hurried toward her. Harper looked at the nightstand and saw George's wand, hurriedly grabbing it, Harper brandished it at the red head, her breathing haggard as she tried to process what was happening.

"Harpsichord, what happened?" George asked, his eyes wide as he held his hands above his head.

Harper ran her hands along her arms, the marks from her dream were there, had it been a dream? Had it not? Had something happened to Angelina to cause her to attack? Was Angelina safe? Was she alright? What was happening to her? Did Harper inflict the wounds to herself?

"Where's Ange?" Harper asked, her voice was shaky, licking her lips as she tried to ground herself.

"Asleep," George frowned.

She lowered the wand, placing it back on the nightstand and leaning back into the wall, tilting her head backwards and looking at the ceiling. George's pressure made the edge of the bed shift, his hand resting beside her feet—she could feel the heat of his hand radiating onto her skin, sending a calming wave throughout her body. She felt her arms twitching much to her objections, her heart thudding madly in her chest.

"Would you like me to get her for you?" George offered, Harper shook her head—uncertainty eating away at her.

She'd speak to Angelina in the morning, right now she needed to calm down, right now she just wanted to be as close to George as humanly possible.

Harper wordlessly wrapped her arms around George's neck, pulling him down onto the bed, holding him against her as her anxieties ate away at her. George laid there in her arms, bringing his hands to her arm, his fingers giving a gentle squeeze, his lips leaving sparks of fire along her forearm. Harper pressed her forehead against his cheek, breathing the safe scents of matchsticks and honey. Unfurling her body, she continued to pull George close to her, her leg wrapping around his hips, his hands rested atop her thigh, thumbs making soothing circles on her skin.

"What happened, Harpsichord?" George breathed, he turned his face to look into her eyes. He had a very concerned expression on his face, he lifted a hand to her cheek, pulling her in for a soft kiss. "Are you alright?"

"I-I-I don't know....I don't know," Harper stuttered, she wanted to cry, her heart was twisting on itself, a panic attack slowly consuming her. "It was a warning, a nightmare."