NEW MIDDLE EARTH STORY

My valued readers I have done it again. I started a story that will probably never get finished but I have hope like I did with Treasured Love that this story will end and be amazing.

The story is called Nobody and involves an all new character (separate from my Treasured Love storyline) and a whole new love interest I thought I'd never write about, Aragorn. Here's the stories description:

She followed the dark for so long, she forgot who she was.
Years after being initially captured by what Middle Earth knows them as the 'Blue Wizards', she has found her light along with her group to meet their eventual fate in Rivendell. There she is mentored by Lord Elrond. Years of safety in the great halls of the hidden valley, she grows and learns more about herself, considering she has no recollect of who she once was. Reborn with the knowledge of speech, endurance, fighting, and mannerisms, Lord Elrond is clueless as to what or who she is. In times of need, she finds herself whisked away on an adventure, one of which to help a halfling to Mordor, and another on a quest for love and redemption.
They call her Tamé, but to her, she is nobody.

Hopefully this sounds appealing and hasn't been done before by another writer but I have high hopes for this story and especially this new character. Look forward to it and it's upcoming updates!

Please check it out and thanks for supporting me! <3