Chapter 8

Sunday went by super fast I didn't see anybody I just chilled out in my room for the day and it was honestly super relaxing.

Right now I was getting ready for school. I was sitting in front of my full body mirror doing my eyeliner.

(Reference for outfit)

After I finished my makeup I put on my air forces and waited for Lexi to get here

After I finished my makeup I put on my air forces and waited for Lexi to get here. I put in my AirPods and turned on some music. I was currently listening to 'Void by the neighborhood'

After about 10 minutes of waiting I saw Lexi's car pull up in the driveway. I walked out of the front door locking it behind me and heading to Lexi's car.

I hopped in the passenger seat and immediately grabbed the aux cord plugging in my music. "Damn not even gonna say hello." Lexi said with an attitude. "Hello, how are you." I said with a sarcastic tone.

She rolled her eyes at me before starting to laugh. I smiled at her well she continued to laugh. She pulled out of the driveway and headed in the direction of our school.

We listened to Conan Gray and Finneas Eilish on the way there. We pulled into the school parking lot and saw a bunch of people standing in a circle around a car.

"What the fuck is going on there." Me and Lexi said in sync. We parked in a spot and got out of the car heading toward the crowd of people.

"Damn that's a sick ass car." A bunch of people were saying. As I got a closer look I saw a matte black charger parked in the parking lot. "Can you fucking move so I can get out." I heard a familiar voice say. "Hey hey hey don't touch my car you fucker." The voice yelled at one of the girls that was trying to touch the car.

I saw a head of Blue hair emerge from the crowd. I knew I knew that voice. Billie saw me and Lexi standing there with a confused look on my face. She walked over to us after she locked the car. "Goddamn I didn't know how much of a hassle it was gonna be to bring my baby Dragon." Billie said to us well fixing the baggie sweatpants she had on.

"That's your car?" Me and Lexi questioned. "Yes that's my car." Billie answered. "Damn how do you afford that." Lexi continued to ask. "I um, that's not important." Billie told us with a nervous laugh.

That was weird I thought to myself. We all walked into the school and Lexi parted ways with us well me and Billie went to our first hour.

We walked past Mr. Harris making sure to give him a wave hello. We found our seats in the back corner of the class and sat down.

"Why is nobody talking about how the new girl is Billie Eilish." A girls voice said. Billie snapped her head in the direction of the voice. "What does she mean 'Billie Eilish' " I asked well putting air quotations around her name.

Billie looked at me with a nervous look. What was she so worried about. "What is going on why is everybody staring at you like your famous or some shit." I asked Billie.