Chapter 5

We have been at Lexi's house for a few hours and it was now 8 o'clock. We had started drinking an hour ago, so we were all pretty tipsy. Lexi basically had a bar in her basement so we were pleasured with all the drinks we could ask for.

"We should play truth or dare." Lexi shared while eyeing both me and Billie. "Bet I'm so down." I said well walking over to where Lexi was. "Let's do it." Billie chimed in.

We all got in a circle on the floor and put a bottle in front of us to spin so it can tell us who gets the dare. Billie started us off by spinning the bottle. It ended up landing on Lexi.

"I dare you to chug the vodka out of the bottle for 30 seconds, no stops." Lexi's eyes went wide after hearing Billies dare. "if I get alcohol poisoning it's your fault."

Lexi then stood up walking towards the bar to grab the vodka bottle. She opened it up and put her lips to it. Her face told it all, she was definitely not enjoying this dare.

After she finished the 30 seconds she slammed the bottle back down on the counter. And looked like she was about to puke. Me and Billie both starting dying laughing at the faces she was making.

"Your a bitch." Lexi spat at Billie. Billie just laughed in response. Lexi sat back down in the circle and spun the bottle. It landed on me.

I looked at Lexi waiting for my dare. "I dare you to take 5 shots of the strongest alcohol I have." Lexi said with a mischievous grin on her face. "Bet I got this." I stood up walking to the bar to grab the Bacardi.

"Y'all are both about to get shit faced." Billie chuckled. "Yeah well your already high as fuck and if the bottle lands on you next your gonna be as drunk as us, trust me." I told Billie well pouring the Bacardi into 5 shot glasses and lining them up in a row.

I picked up the first shot and downed it. I started to jump up and down with the adrenaline rush I was feeling. I quickly downed the other four and ran back to my spot next to Lexi and Billie.

"I feel so good." I said with a drunken tone well leaning against Billie. I sat back up and spun the bottle. It ended up landing on Billie which I was happy about. "I dare you to mix the vodka and Bacardi and drink it in 3 shots."

Billie happily got up and made her way to do the dare. After her dare she sat back down in our small circle so we could continue the game.

"I feel so fucked up right now." Lexi said through a fit of laughter. Me and Billie both nodded in response. Billie reached her hand out to spin the bottle but her hand was pushed out of the way by Lexi.

"I wanna spin it cause I have a dare I think you will both like." Lexi said with a wide grin on her face. She proceeded to spin the bottle which it landed on Billie. Lexi started to laugh well she tried to say the words she was thinking.

"I dare you Billie to top Eve." I looked at Lexi with wide eyes. "What do you exactly mean by that." Billie questioned. "Choke her slap her kiss her type shit." Lexi responded.

I looked at Billie and she turned to face me. She sat up on her knees and crawled so she was straddling my lap. I looked up at her and she softly cupped my jaw with her hand. She leaned in and softly placed her lips against mine.

I kissed her back and she started to move her lips against mine slipping in tongue once in awhile. Kissing Billie felt so good and so natural. Lexi said to do some aggressive shit and I'm not like that, after the things Scott has put me through. So maybe Billie did like to be aggressive either.

"Oh my god you guys get a room it's been like 5 minutes." Lexi shouted at us. Billie started to pull away to say something to Lexi but I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her back to connect our lips again, which she didn't fight with me to do so.