fight

after a while sanji came out where luffy and zoro were talking and he noticed that zoro were talking to sora and reiju first he just smile looking at how his children were troubling zoro but after a while he noticed that sora and reiju lokked so much similar to zoro than him and anyone could an instant can tell that zoro is their parent .

sanji get troubled after thinking about 5 years ago .

is zoro was that alpha who spend night 5 years ago with him ? what if he was ? what he is going to do ? thoughts were running wild in his brain when sora pulled his  tshirt and take him to the seat were zoro and luffy were sitting and said 

" papa play with us " , " papa this uncle is so funny I liked him so much ." said reiju .

" your children are so sweet " said zoro while smiling .

seeing his smile sanji blushed so much .

" well are you an omega " asked zoroto sanji .

"!!!" sanji flinched on unexpected question .

" n-no I'm a beta " answered sanji .

" oh I smelled sweet scent so I thought , well nevermind I think it was one of other customer ." said zoro .

' damn did I get excited and leak pheromenon , I should be more careful ' thought sanji .

" y-yeah it can be the case " answered sanji 

" well don't you think sora and reiju looked more like zoro ?" asked luffy .

" come to think of it ......it's true they both looked more like me " said zoro .

sanji starts to sweat a lot and then tried to explain " ah yes what a coincidence hahaha " after saying he starts to laugh awkwardly .

zoro starts to looked at them more carefully when sanji suddenly said " kids go inside you have to complete your homework now ! "

" alright papa " saying so with gloomy expresion both kids left .

' I have to confirm it if he is the father of my children or not ' thought sanji.

" you don't have to be so strict towards kid " said zoro .

well many peoples said many things to sanji but he never felt annoyed or bother to answer back but this was the first time in his life when he felt bother and answered , " well it's important for children to focus on their studies " said sanji in annoyance . but he knows that zoro was not totally wrong .

" I am just saying don't be strict on them , they are just kids and kids their age should play more " said zoro .

" oh yeah ? I know that mr green head " said sanji while provoking him.

" huh green head ? then you should let them play you yellow head " said zoro in pure annoyance .

and just over nothing they started to fight while luffy giving no attention and only focusing on his ice cream .

anyone can tell after looking at them that they must be fighting but their is not even a single word that they really mean and instead of hate in their fight it looks like lovers fight more .

and like that roronoa zoro a dominated alpha and sanji an omega met .