fancy dress

" so ...... 5 years ago the women was no other than your wife " said zoro .

" huh ? what ??? " sanji was confused .

" 5 years ago when I was in my rut I spend my night with someone but now I cannot remember anything about that person but if the reports said reiju and sora are my children that mean the one who gave birth to them means your wife was with me that night 5 years ago " zoro explained everything to sanji .

' right they don't know that I'm an omega but not a beta ' thought sanji .

" uh oh so y-yeah my wife did tell me about that " said sanji while sweating .

before sanji can said anything else zoro grab his hands which shocked sanji ,

" thank you , I don't know why but I am so happy after knowing that they are my kids and you take good care"  of them said zoro .

sanji was happy that no one found out he is an omega but sad at the same time ' would he take my childs away from me ' all those thoughts were filling sanji's mind and sanji's tears starts to coming out .

zoro noticed when he feel wet on his hand from sanji's tears and he looked up .

" huh why are you crying ??"asked zoro .

" I-no it's nothing. " said sanji while wiping all his tears away .

understanding the situation zoro leave sanji's hand .

" I wouldn't take them away from you , they are still your children after all " said zoro .

sanji looked in zoro's eyes and his eyes were telling the same things .

" I'm happy " said sanji .

zoro thought sanji was happy that he is not taking his childs away from him , but sanji was happy thinking that now sora and reiju have another one who can take care of them like sanji .

.

.

.

.

.

and like that sanji starts to live with his new family .

they all treated sanji very well as well as sora and reiju . they were all happy .

sanji was happy that everyone taking good care of him , he was happy that he can make delicious food for them .

everything was going really well .

one day ....

" so sora and reiju have a fancy dress competition at school ? " said nami .

" super ! what  do you wants to wear ? a robot suit ? " asked frank .

" yohohohoho , or a super cool costume which singers wear ? " asked brook .

" or do you guys wants to wear doctor's costume ? " asked chopper .

" snipper's costume would be cool don't you think ?" asked usopp .

" guys stop it , they will look better in prince's costume " said vivi .

" no them should wear meat's costume " said luffy .

and they starts to argue .

" hahaha , guys relax " said jinbe .

but everyone's ignore him and continue their argument .

looking them like this robin chuckles .

jinbe went to sora and reiju and asked them " what do you guys wants to be ? "

" we want to be swordman , just like uncle zoro " said reiju .

and hearing reiju's answer everyone gets quite .

" swordman huh " said luffy .

" okay then everyone let's go to zoro's room " said nami .

" huh " was the only response zoro gave in whole situation .