reports

" you must be sanji . hello I'm robin and from today onwards we will be housemates nice to meet you " said robin while smiling .

" nice to meet you , robin chan " said while smiling .

they starts to talk when sanji hear his children's giggle .

sanji saw and notice they were playing with another man , when that another man noticed sanji and stand up straight while forwarding his hand for sanji to shake , " hello I'm ussop , your another housemate nice to meet you " said ussop while smiling .

" hello , I'm sanji nice to meet you " said sanji .

" oh yeah I forgot to tell you there are 8 more members than me and zoro " said luffy to sanji while coming from kitchen while chips packets in his arms .

" well sanji you are beta so their is nothing to worried but lemme tell you that in this house their are 8 alpha including me and zoro and 2 omegas " said luffy .

" ohh okay " said sanji .

" you must be tired first take shower , lemme show you your room " said zoro while coming down stairs .

" reiju and sora came here , I'll show you your room and give you shower , you can rest peacefully sanji . " said zoro .

" oh thanks " said saji .

and then zoro showed sanji and children their seprated rooms and then washed reiju and sora .

sanji shower peacefully in his room but he forgot his towel outside , in the room .

" ah damn I forgot to take towel with me ! " saying so sanji starts to coming out of the bathroom without wearing anything . 

" ahh .... " said sanji while noticing zoro in his room .

for a moment zoro was as shocked as sanji but in a moment a little smirk appear on his face .

" are you trying to seduce me shitty cook " said zoro in his playful voice .

sanji was blushing as red as tomato .

" I-in your dreams you moss head " saying so sanji went towards his bag and took out his towel and cover his lower part .

" what a shame that you are not an omega " said zoro again with his playful voice and smirk on his lips .

sanji flinch at zoro's words .

" I-I SHUT UP AND GET LOST " shouted sanji at zoro with annoyance and frustation .

" yes , yes , anyways I'm not interested in you " saying so zoro leave .

those words catch sanji off guard and he freez .

a sad expression covered his face .

' so he is not interested in me . of course why would he after all he has a girlfriend ' thought sanji .

when sanji was thinking all this , a notification on his mobile catch sanji's attention .

that was msg from law .

he opened it and here he got another shock .

" what the - so my guess was right zoro is that dominated alpha whom I met 5 years ago " 

when sanji was thinking all this sora and reiju came in room and he instanly put his mobile away .

" papa , papa bed time story " said sora while hugging sanji's leg .

" papa , the prince one " said reiju hugging his another leg .

" yeah sure why not babies " sanji put them on bed and tell them the bed time story , but he also dozed off when zoro came in room to invite them for dinner .

" pfft " zoro chuckle looking at three of them , they were so cute when he hear sanji's phone rang .

he tries to look at sanji's phone and unfortunately sanji's phone was unlocked and the reports were wide open . and zoro read all that .

because of phone's ringtone sanji wakes up and saw zoro was looking at his phone and without wasting a little time he snatch his phone back and saw the reports open .

" huh " said sanji in shock .

" so that was ..........." said zoro .