twin

" first of all I have never thought that my heat would me in this month , second I will get catch by an dominate alpha , third he would rape me like that , fourth ....... I'LL GET PREGNANT !!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE !!!!!" 

few hours ago 

 " sanji what are you doing there came here and help me " , said an old man " huh , yes dad " the yellow headed person's name was sanji and he work here in his father's resturant . sanji is a excellent cook . 

many peoples came baratie [ resturant name ] just to eat dishes made by sanji .

and today was the same it's been three months since that incident happen . since then sanji feeling slightly uncomfortable but today he had morning sickness , and kind of mood swings too that's why he decided to go to hospital once he finished his work .

" see isn't he a handsome man " sanji was thinking all the stuff when his attention get catch by the lady's complement . " hey beautiful what do you like to order ? " sanji is a handsome man and because of his looks and body he doesn't look like he is an omega . so everyone assume that he is a beta and because sanji gave so much affection to girls , he is famous amoung ladies . " kyaaaa , ahem c-can I have - " before the lady can complete her sentence sanji ran away from their . 

he went to bathroom and starts to puke , the customer was handled by another staff and then zeff his father came to him and said " I think you should go to see doctor don't worry about here I'll take care" said zeff . 

listening to his father he left for hospital . there was a famous hospital and sanji know the doctor of the hospital too so without wasting time he took an appointment and went to him .

after a while when he arrived at hospital it was his turn to go in . 

" hey law ! " said sanji 

"huh sanji ? what are you doing here ?" asked the doctor name law .

" for picnic you know ? " replied sanji .

" huh " said law .

" of course I was not feeling well you dumbass . " answered sanji .

sighing in annoyance law said " please take your seat and tell me what's wrong "

sanji tell him his condition but he didn't tell him out his rape , after some tests the result came out in which it was clealy written that he is three months pregnant . 

present 

" ah I'm fucked . how am I gonna face dad " sanji was tensed thinking about all things .

" stress is not good for child's health you know . " said law .

" shut up law . I'm going to die if I tell dad that I am pregnant and the father is unknow !!! " said sanji .

" well whom do you think is at fault ?" said law 

" are  you trying to help me or making me feel guilty ? "said sanjii . 

" I don't mean that .... well now do you wants to keep these childs sanji ? " asked law .

" these ? " asked sanji .

" you have twins in your womb ! so then ?" said law .

"..........."