know everything

in midnight .

sanji blink and he get disturbed in his sleep when he saw zoro and usopp in the room .

zoro was sitting their and looking at the photos , which was hanging on wall .

the photos of Sanji's family .

usopp was looking in the room .

" you guys " said sanji in calmed voice .

zoro and usopp looked towards him .

" oh you awaked ! " said usopp .

" why are you guys here ?! " asked sanji .

" of course we are here to taking you back " said zoro .

" but how you guys find about this place " asked sanji .

" the day sora and reiju get kidnapped we investigate and found really intresting things ! " said usopp .

usopp words make sanji shocked . he was afraid that maybe his truth is also uncovered now .

" but how ? " asked sanji again . he was seating .

" oh yeah we forget to tell you the first day that we are also mafia , mugiwara mafias and our boss is luffy " said zoro in calmed voice .

which make sanji shocked as well as usopp .

sanji noticed that usopp was also shocked so he asked " why are you shocked too usopp ? " .

" well I don't know that they never tell you about that ! " said usopp .

" oh well I forgot " said zoro in totally calmed voice .

" FORGOT ?!!! ITS NOT SOMETHING TO FORGET EASILY YOU DUMB SHITTY MOSS HEAD !!! " sanji shouted .

" sanji low your voice or else someone will heard us " said usopp .

sanji though that shouting is not going to change anything . he calmed down while a sigh escaped from his lips .

" so you guys are mafia , well you don't look that dangerous tho " said sanji while changing the topic .

" same goes to you , you too don't looks like you were the son of most dangerous mafia as well as omega " said zoro in calmed voice while again noticing pictures on wall .

sanji got heart attack .

' he knew ,f*ck !!!! ' though sanji .

" you guys - " before sanji can complete his sentence usopp said " we are really sorry to looking at your background but when we were investigating about those kidnappers we found out " .

" then why you guys didn't confront me ? " asked sanji really confused .

" because luffy said if you are not going to tell us the truth yourself , we won't said any words related to that too " said zoro .

sanji was deep in his thoughts .

" so you guys already know that what he is after " said sanji while referring judge .

" hmm " zoro hmm in yes .

"t-then help me I don't want them to involve my kids in this s*it " said sanji .

" they are my childrens too , don't worry I won't let them touch them again " said zoro while anger in his eyes and that expressionless face which makes it double scary .

' oh so they know everything f*ck I'm screwed. ' though sanji while he was embarrassed .

" well anyways we are here to take you first after that we will plan a perfect plan to take them down , so don't be worried " said usopp .