surprise

" oh my god dad ! Not like that ! Have you forgotten that paa don't like it that way ?! " Reiju said .

" Huh ? He didn't ? " Said Zoro while all confused with paper props in his hand .

Nami sighs , while Robin chuckled .

" Zoro sometimes I really wonder if you and sanji really have been married for eight years now " said usopp .

" Shut up " said Zoro while shoting a glare at him .

" Hah . Okay dad you just go to the kitchen and help uncle Franky , brook and aunt Vivi . me , reiju , uncle usopp , aunt nami and Robin will do decoration " said Sora .

.
.
.
.
.
.
" We are already late luffy " said sanji as he unlocked the main door of the house .

" Sanji wait ! " Said chopper suddenly .

" What happen now ? " Asked sanji .

" Oh wait um like you know " chopper was trying to make excuses but he cannot remember any at that time .

" Sanji San have you forgotten that reiju and Sora told you to take ice cream for them ? " Said jinbe making excuses so that sanji can stay away a little more .

" Oh ? When did they asked that ? " Sanji asked all confused .

" Oh comon sanji don't be so tough ! " Said luffy .

" He mean he want to eat ice cream as well " jinbe again try to handle the situation.

" Yeah let's go now I want to eat cotton candy as well ! " Said chopper .

Sanji sigh and they all went to supermarket.

After an hour they came back again .

" Okay sanji then we will left first " said chopper while smiling .

" What ? Aren't you guys going to stay tonight ? " Asked sanji .

" No but we will came back tomorrow. And yeah happy birthday in advance sanji San " said jinbe all smiling .

After that others also wished him happy birthday in advance .

" Thank you so much guys " said sanji .

After getting married they moved out and it been eight years since Zoro and sanji get married . And they brought their house after three years of their marriage . Now Zoro , sanji , Sora and reiju live together .

As luffy , chopper and jinbe already left . Sanji unlocked the door and went inside it was dark . But he went inside anyways . He was tired so he just went to his bedroom and as he opened the door he saw candles all around , so many roses red , white , black all around the room The lightening was so pretty.

Sanji gasped seeing the beautiful view . As he walked further he saw how tidy up the bed was looking and as he was admiring the view and sudden voice maked him flinch .

" Surprise" said Zoro standing behind him .

Sanji turn back and his eyes get widen and he chuckled and then starts to laugh .

" Can you shut up ? " Zoro said all embarrassed and annoyed .

" Oh my god moshead why are you wearing that outfit ? " Sanji said still laughing hard .

Zoro was so embarrassed he was wearing a maid outfit he wasn't even making the eye contact with sanji .

Zoro bite his lower lip and said " master " he said that in lower voice while hesitating and sanji heard him and hearing him saying that sanji shut up while looking at him in disbelief .

After processing sanji smirked " oh I see . " Sanji went to bed and sat on the bed crossing his legs while looking at Zoro .

" Kneel " he ordered .

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HEY GUYSSSSS ! HOW'S YOU ALL ? I HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD AND KEEPING UP WITH EVERYTHING HAPPEING IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW . ANYWAYS THE STORY WILL END AFTER ONE-THREE CHAPTERS AFTERWARDS . WELL I DON'T KNOW IF ITS STILL INTERESTING OR NOT BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!!!