♡ Chapter 28 ♡

Start from the beginning

The dragon rolled his eyes when jungkook moved to its front and started advising him telling him to protect y/n. Yoongi ignored him and started walking away from jungkook.

The dragon spread his wings, with a blink of an eye they were flying among the clouds.

This was the first time y/n saw yoongi's dragon form this close. He was really different from jungkook's dragon form. His scales were not hard and warm like jungkook's but he was soft. Instead of being warm Yoongi's scales had a frosty chill. He didn't have many spikes like jungkook. But his bat-like  wings had smooth and strong wing webs. Even among the spikes of his neck there was small ice blue wing webs making him more unique. His wing claws were also had a shade of ice blue colour. As y/n was sitting on his back bone, between his wings. She could clearly see the dragon's well built shoulder muscles which gave him power to glide through the wind easily.

She felt like she was sitting on a cloud. Yoongi wasn't flying fast like jungkook, he was calm and enjoying the soft breeze hitting on his body.

Y/n closed her eyes. Blood started rushing to her cheeks as the air around her started getting cold.
Y/n learned many things about dragons during these months. But she still had so many things to learn. It was so amazing how every dragons were different from each other. These winged creatures represent freedom, love, and liveliness. There was a evil side too. Everything has two sides right?  We should try to see the bright side in everything. We can never expect our life to be perfect. The one who sees everything in a negative way will never be able to live a positive life. So y/n was happy with what she has now.

If she was still in her father's mansion, will she able to see and experience these things? Will she ever meet these seven weredragons?
But even when she was in her mansion she was happy. She had everything a person needs for survival, except for freedom and the love she received from the seven weredragons.

Suddenly y/n head a sound of wings from the side of her. She definitely knew it wasn't yoongi's wing making that sound because yoongi's wing never made a sound when he fly. He was a Air dragon after all.

Y/n quickly opened her eyes to see something white colour disappeared like a thunder bolt. Y/n quickly started to look around searching for that thing. She wasn't scared because Yoongi was calm. Well most of the time he didn't give a shit about anything but y/n knew that he would never let any danger come nere her.

The weather got more cold as Yoongi flew further. The clouds in the sky started to get spooky grey ad few snowflakes started float in the air.

 The clouds in the sky started to get spooky grey ad few snowflakes started float in the air

Again y/n felt something moving really fast behind her. A sudden sound like a low chirp came from infront of her. Which made y/n's eyes moved to her front only to see a small white dragon flying around yoongi's head playfully. Y/n expected him to growl and shoo it away instead Yoongi  let out a low purring sound from his throat. The small dragon chirped again and playfully bumped his head on yoongi's nose and started to fly away from him.