"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•

Start from the beginning

"YANHANG?!" you heard a voice yell out. They were looking for your driver.

God, you were in pain. Your hands and knees were all cut up from the glass, your neck was bleeding from the seatbelt, and you had a giant gash in your forehead. And of course, a splitting headache from the whiplash.

"H..." you couldn't get any words out.

You stuck your hand through the shattered window in hopes that someone would see you. You felt so weak.

"Help..." you said a little louder, stumbling to stay balanced on all fours in the car. Glass was stabbing into your palms but you didn't care. You needed to get out.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed yours tightly and began pulling you out through the tiny window space. You barely made it through. Once you were out, you felt weaker than when you were inside, but you were helped to your feet by the staff member that got you out.

"Doseong," you managed to whisper the staff's name out whom you recognized. You had actually crushed on him during your trainee days since he's around your age.

As you heard arguing from beside you, you tried turning your head but it hurt too bad to continue.

"Ah, don't move!" Doseong exclaimed, grabbing your head so you didn't move.

The arguing continued though. You couldn't tell who it was at first, but then you finally recognized the voice.

"Stay in the car, all of you! We have dialed the po-"

"IM NOT STAYING IN THIS CAR! THAT IS Y/N OUT THERE!" Chan yelled, his voice echoing loudly. Perhaps it was because of your headache.

Doseong quickly left your side to stop Chan from seeing you, but Chan only rushed past him in your way. You felt like crying. How did you survive that? The car was completely smashed in. The roof of the car and everything.

Then it hit you. Your mom was watching over you the whole time. You wouldn't have survived that unless

Chan's face dropped as soon as he saw the blood all over you.

"Oh Y/n..." his voice trailed off as his eyes examine your cuts all over. Then the tears began falling.

Chan looked at you with more than worry. Worry couldn't even begin to describe what he was feeling. He felt guilty. He knew someone should have been with you, but he never said anything because you needed space. For some reason he thought this was his fault.

He wanted to hold you so bad. Tell you that it would be okay and that he would fix it. But he didn't want to hurt you more than you already were.

You looked up at him, aching from the pain. Tears were streaming down your face, but it was hard to tell because of the rain.

Glancing behind Chan, you saw the boys standing outside of their cars with their hands on their heads or crouched down by the ground, visibly scared.

.

You let out a wince as the doctor began pulling the glass out of your skin. He had patched your forehead up, thank god the cut wasn't deep enough for stitches.

"You're all done," the doctor said, giving you a pat on the shoulder as he handed you a blanket for you since you had been shivering from the rain.

You didn't say anything and just looked at the ground. You couldn't control your thoughts.

'I should have died.'

'I should be dead right now.'

Chan had been talking with staff about what to do about the situation. The paparazzi have been out of hand recently. More than usual. But this, this crossed the line with him and everyone else. He was more than pissed off, but he wouldn't show it to you.