❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ✿❩

Comenzar desde el principio

The Mobian growls, before they saw the adults coming over a grin form on their muzzle and they started to fake cry in front of the group, they other friends were confused before they saw the adults coming over to see what happened and they joined in.

"What the?" Skylar said helping Ember up off the ground and brushing her off.

Maria's eyes glanced over to see the adults before the stripes on her arms started to glow a light blue color.

"Oh my Chaos what happened?" The Woman asked her kid who only pointed at Juliet who had her arms folded "T-They b-beat me up..." the Mobian sob.

"That's bull...You were bullying Shaundre...and insulted our Uncle!" Juliet growled holding her fist up to threaten the Mobain.

"T-that's not true...M-Mom..." the mobian sniffs "I...was only trying to h-help...and they attacked me..." they sobbed.

"Well young lady!" The Woman said helping her kid up looking down at the kids.

"Well...raise ya kid right Lad-"

"That's enough Juliet..."

"But Sky..."

"We are sorry Ma'am...It won't happen again." Skylar apologies, before the Woman backs away in disgust, cause of his twin tails that he was born. "Uh?...Was it something I said?"

"Oh my...are you guys okay?" Amy said coming over with Blaze behind her.

"Mama...Mommy." Ember said.

The woman only made a disgusted face at the sight of Ember calling Amy and Blaze her moms.

"We're fine...Aunt Amy." Skylar said as he just rubs the back of his. The Woman only looked confused the pink hedgehog is that foxes Aunt, that's not right Predator and Pray shouldn't be be related.

"Excuse me...Ma'am are these five your kids?" The woman asked, who just hid her disgust.

"Huh...No...only this little one is, she's my wife's and I pride and joy." Amy purred nuzzling the pink kitten that was in her arms, The woman flinched at the thought of two women having a child, that was impossible.

"Well...those other three beat up my Son...just because he was helping that little one..." The Woman said point over at Shadic who was in Maria's arms hugging his stuffed bear, Maria just glared at her.

"Huh? Is that true?" Blaze asked.

"Heck no! That jerk of a son! Was bullying Ember and Shaundre...and had that nerve to insult Sky and Uncle Sonic!" Juliet hisses showing off her fangs, she was much like her dad who had anger issues that he was still working on, not that her Mother was any better.

"Well young man is that tr-"

"I don't blame him...after all is unnatural for a fox to be born like that...and that Hero, Ugh deserves to be put in its place." The Man of the other bully Mobian explain helping with with the other Mobian who was crying even tho they didn't get hit.

"B-But, My Dad was born with the same mutation..." Skylar said his ears pinned to his head.

"And my Mom isn't a disgrace...your a disgrace for being a waste of his time!" Maria growled. Shadic made an angry face to mimic Maria's.