❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒪𝓃𝑒 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

"Mommy!" A small hedgehog shouted running over to a very pregnant blue hedgehog. Her fur is black, with a with fluffy like quills that stick out all over the place, but are mostly formed downwards that some of her quills has mixture of red and purple stripes, a fluff of quills that swoop upwards that is red, she as a peach muzzle, and underbelly that has some peach chest fluff, she has red stripes on her arms that end to the palm of her hands in a circle, that stripe ends at her elbow, she has mix matching eyes, the left being a crimson red, and the right being an emerald green. She has inhibitor rings on her wrists and ankles, and wearing a purple sleeveless shirt that had white baggy shorts that had some purple trims on the pants, a white belt that is being held together by a golden ring, purple shoes that are similar to her Mother's with a gold trim on the soul of the shoes white straps being held by golden ring.

The blue hedgehog, looked over at the small hedgehog, the hedgehog has some scars under were there use to be breast, the scars are just permanent reminder of the struggle the hedgehog when through to become a male, a silver ring on his finger. And a silver necklace around his neck that had a red symbol charm, a Symbol that meant the Ultimate Life Form. Sitting next to him was a pink hedgehog, with long quills, and bangs. A yellow crop top shirt with Jean short overalls, golden bracelets, with a golden ring on her finger, red running shoes, her emerald green eyes just watched the young hedgehog.

"What is it, Maria..." the blue hedgehog responded, to his daughter, who used her telekinesis to float into his arms. She knew her Mother couldn't really pick his up cause of his five month and two weeks pregnant belly. The light purple aura disappeared when she was into her mother's arms.

"I can see Silver training...paid off." The Pink Hedgehog said with a concern smile on her light peach muzzle.

"Thank you Auntie Amy." Maria smiled back her ears peeking up and her small tiny hedgehog tail wagging.

The blue hedgehog only lets out a small chuckle, but there was a small part of him that wished his husband was still here to see how much Maria had grown over these years. "Are you being nice to your uncle?" The blue hedgehog asked.

"Of course Mommy! Auntie Sonia, told me to come and get you" Maria said jumping out of the Sonic's arms onto the floor.

"Here Sonic...let me help you" Amy said getting up and holding her hand out to Sonic up off of the bench. The blue hedgehog had some struggle getting up but it was normal for him, he thanked Amy, heading down the many hallways of the Ark.

After Eggman had attacked, Mobians had put up a good fight against the Mad Scientist, but it wasn't enough because of a certain jackal with a glowing red gem on his chest. That slaughtered millions of Mobians the Queen and King at the time made the tough decision with having to populate up in Space in the Space Colony. G.U.N with the top best scientists had to make the Ark more compatible for both Humans and Mobians. The Ark was very technology base, with many areas for the likes of the Freedom Fighters to train. Many of the wildlife to have an open fields of trees, grass, and flowers. Sea life swimming in the many lakes of on the Ark that is always feed by the mobians, and humans, as well as beach like areas on the Ark that had a lot of oceans for the sea water sea life as well as cold climates for the other wildlife that lived in that part of Mobius. In the center of Ark was a massive gem that was giving the Ark unlimited energy, and the source of making the Ark compatible to sustain life on the huge space station, along with the seven mini emeralds.