Chapter 43

A/N
Just a small little filler episode before we get to the good stuff!

Parker's pov
"So he's back home?"

"Yeah,I'm gonna keep him near us at all times.relay that message to Carlos and Elliot,Miguel is gonna stick with us."

"Maybe he could replace Stingray's position?"

"Not bad,I mean I haven't seen him at all."

I leaned my phone against my shoulder and continued to work on my homework,"so how are things between you and Aisha?"I asked curiously.Jude sighed,"well,she moved."she confessed."oh...I said,erasing a mistake I made."but it's an ok distance,I don't mind wasting gas for my girl."I chuckled,"her parents want me to come with them for this traditional vacation they go on during Spring Break."she admitted."oh shit,you gonna go?"I asked,"I mean I only ask cause-"she cut me off."yeah,yeah,I know:the water park trip,I mentioned that to Aisha and she said that the vacation is happening after the watermark trip."she replied,I leaned back against my chair.

"ah well that's-"

"Parker someones here to see you!"I heard my mom yell,"coming mom!"I yelled back."I gotta go Jude."I said to the phone,"alright man I gotta go anyways,Miguel and I are going out to have food."she said.then she hung up,I put my phone down on the table and left my room.I walked down the stairs,"mom who's here for m-"I froze when I saw who was standing in the living room.

"Sakura..."

"Hello Parker."