Chapter 10

Della's pov
I woke up to see Johnny not laying in bed next to me,I also woke up to commotion going on in the living room.i got out of bed and walked out of the room,only to see my brother and my husband about to fight!"dad no!"Sam said,she grabbed Daniel while Jude and Robby grabbed Johnny."what the hell is going on?!"I yelled,"Della?what are you doing here?i though you were in New York?"Daniel asked."AHHHHH THE JIG IS UP!COME ON ROBBY WE CAN HIDE IN JOKER'S BASEMENT HE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK!"Jude yelled,she grabbed Robby by his wrist as they ran out the door."dad-"Daniel cut Sam off,"go wait in the car Samantha,now."Daniel said.Sam gulped and walked out of the apartment,"you've been lying to me this whole time?"Daniel asked.

"What other choice did I have Danny?you never liked the fact that me and Johnny were a couple,and I knew you'd freak out if you found out we got married."I explained,I felt Johnny putting his hand on my shoulder."look LaRusso,this is between us ok?this whole rivalry we've had for years,it's between you and me.i never wanted to get Della or my kids involved."Johnny said,"I should've known something was up,god:I can't believe you Della!"Daniel said."you think this was easy for me?"I asked,"you know how heartbreaking it was when Jude and Robby would ask me every year why we don't see you anymore?I just wanted to have the perfect family,but I knew that this karate shit would get in the way."I said,nobody said a word.