Chapter 42

A/N
Since I haven't written in a while(and haven't had time to re-watch season 5)I'm gonna have to improvise some chapters

I hope you guys don't mind

This'll also be the final Miguel is in Mexico chapter only cause I wanna get back to the good stuff

Jude's pov
It took a lot of searching,and having to deal with Robby and dad arguing,but we finally managed to find out where Miguel is.as dad drove,I spotted Miguel standing in the middle of the road,holding his phone and crying."Miguel!"I jumped out of the car and rushed towards him.he ran towards me and hugged me tightly,"I-I'm sorry..."he repeated."shhh,shhh,it's alright man,I got you."I said,hugging him back.I pulled away and wiped his tears,"we're here to take you home Dude."I said.he sniffed and smiled,"good,cause I really would like to go..."his eyes widened as he trailed off.

I turned to see who he was looking at,Robby was standing back with my dad,who had a proud look on his face.Miguel was frozen,I recognized the look on his face,it's the one Sam would make when she was about to have a panic attack,and it's the face I make when I shut down."Hey,"I grabbed his face and made him look at me,"we'll deal with all of that later,I'll explain everything in the car."I assured him.He quickly nodded,tears streaming down his cheeks again.I wiped them and leaned him against me as support,walking him towards the car.I got in the back with him while Robby and dad sat in the front,Dad started the car and began to drive.we were all silent,and it was so awkward.but that didn't matter to me,I didn't give a fuck about the atmosphere.