Chapter 34

Eli's pov
I was kinda nervous about this tournament,I've never once been nervous about a tournament."hey,"I heard Demetri's voice,I turned around and looked at him.he gently grabbed my hand,"just focus on one thing,that's what I do when I'm nervous."he suggested.I smiled,"I think I'll focus on you then."I said.he widened his eyes and blushed,"I-I-uh-"he began to stammer.I chuckled,"just kiss me Metri."i said.I pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately,he held onto my waist and kissed me back.

Parker's pov
"I can't believe I'm going to miss the tournament!"Sakura said through FaceTime."you're not technically missing it baby."I said,"I found them!"Elliot called out."sweet!we found Jude's mom and aunt,I think we also found mrs.Diaz and her mom too."i said to Sakura,"that's great!"she said.Elliot,Carlos,and I made our way to Mrs.Lawrence,Mrs.LaRusso,ms.Diaz,and Mrs.Diaz.

Carlos' pov
"Hi Mrs.Lawrence!hi Mrs.LaRusso!hola Diaz's!"I greeted them as we sat down,"hey guys!I'm glad your here."Mrs.Lawrence said."you kidding?we'd never miss our boss' karate debut!"i said,"speaking of that,I hope they don't lose to Cobra Kai."Parker said."that would be horrible!"Sakura,Parker's girlfriend,said through the phone.

Jude's pov
The tournament wasn't too bad,we did end up losing Miguel because he hurt his back.we even ended up teaming up with uncle Daniel!"and now it's Robby Lawrence of Cobra Kai vs Jude Lawrence of Eagle Fang!"the announcer said,I widened my eyes."N-No..."I whispered,I hesitantly walked towards the middle of the mat.Robby glared at me,fire burning in his eyes.I gulped,we both bowed at each other."I'm sure you both know how this goes by now."the ref said,we nodded.we got into our karate stances,the ref put his hand up and the fight began.Robby immediately kicked the side of my stomach,I nearly fell but stood my ground.I knew what he wasn't trying to do,and even though he's my brother I will not let him win.

No one's pov
The tournament felt long for Jude and her friends,and despite everything both karate teams did they ended up losing.Robby looked at Jude,but Jude couldn't even look at him.even after everything,they still lost.Jude stormed off,wanting to be alone.

"Babe!"

"Jude wait!"

"Jude!"

"Boss come back!"

"Jude honey where are you going?"

Jude stormed into the locker room and finally snapped,she screamed and began to kick and punch the lockers around her."Jude stop!"she heard Sam yell as she pulled her back,Jude panted and looked down at her hands only to see that they were bleeding."Jude,lo-"Sam widened her eyes when she saw Jude's face,tears were flowing down her cheeks like a fire hydrant."S-Sam...I'm scared."Jude admitted,Jude has never once in her life said those words."It....It's gonna be ok Jude."Sam said,Jude hugged her cousin tightly.

And that was season 4!