Chapter 25

Jude's pov
"Who do you think is Parker's girlfriend?"Aisha asked.me,Aisha,Carlos,and Elliot were heading down to Circle K to grab some Gatorade for the Miyagi-Do and Eagle fang students."I dunno,anyways:you guys remember what Gatorade to grab?"Elliot said as we entered the convenient store,"yeah."Carlos said."guys!boy am I glad to see you!"Joker laughed,we widened our eyes when we saw the cobra Kai gang.Elliot hid behind Carlos,who defensively stood in front of him."well,well,look who it is."Kyler said,Carlos dig into his pocket(probably to get his pocket knife)."easy Carlos."i said,"yeah easy Carlos."Tory mimicked."we were just talking to your laughing toy here."another member said,"you leave Joker alone!"Elliot said.

"Or what?"

I widened my eyes when I saw Robby,our fight flashed before my eyes.I clenched my hands into fists,"I guess I gotta say this."I whispered.I slammed my fist against the counter,scaring some members and causing one of them to let go of Joker.he jumped over the counter,Aisha grabbed him."nobody messes with my friends and fucking gets away with it,HEAR ME?!NOBODY!"I yelled,Carlos took out his pocket knife and handed it to me."I've always believed that violence is never the answer,but I can see now that's it's the solution.get the fuck out of my convenient store,or else all of you are getting haircuts:especially you Nichols."i spat,they all glared at me."fine,we're going.this place sucks anyways,let's go."Robby said,we watched them leave Circle K.