Chapter 24

A/N
Just a heads up

I watch the episodes while writing the chapters

So if I don't include certain scenes I'll be writing my own stuff and shit

Also I need to address something:I originally had the idea to make Elliot and Demetri a couple(because to be honest I don't ship him with Yasmine)but after thinking it through I've decided to not paid Elliot with Demetri

I will explain my idea at the end of the chapter

Jude's pov
I defensively avoided Mitch's attacks,he was getting frustrated,I could tell."come on!"he whined,"want me to attack?"I asked cockily."yeah!"he yelled.I smirked,I quickly sweeped his leg.Elliot,Parker,and Carlos cheered."woah,that was incredible!"uncle Daniel said,dad smiled proudly."you taught her that?"uncle Daniel asked dad,"no actually I didn't,"he replied."Jude where the hell did you learn that?"he asked me,I gulped."um..."i trailed off,"well..."I didn't really know of to necessarily response."oh for gods sake,she learned it from tv!"Parker said,I blushed in embarrassment."seriously?"Demetri asked,"hey!it surprisingly works!"I said.Chris laughed,"oh what?you wanna see?"I asked as I walked towards him.

"Ok,ok,that's enough."uncle Daniel said,intervening between us.I backed up and did breathing method Parker taught me:I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then I exhaled.

"here in darkness,nothing can hurt you.listen to the waves and the sound of my voice slowly fade away...."

I opened my eyes,"I'm calm."I whispered to myself."alright why don't you guys go take a break?"uncle Daniel suggested to me and the gang,we nodded and walked off inside."well this is certainly interesting."Elliot said as we all took off our shoes before entering,"honestly,I think we could win."Carlos said."I just want things to go back to normal."Parker admitted,"I know Park,but things won't ever go back to the way they were."i said.I opened my bag and took out a bottle of water,we then heard someone's phone buzz.it was coming from Parker's bag,"oh,it's you dude."Elliot said.Parker grabbed his bag and opened it,he took out his phone and smiled."sorry guys I gotta go take this."he said,he quickly took his shoes and went out the front.Elliot,Carlos,and I looked at each other in confusion."What was that all about?"Carlos asked,Elliot and I shrugged.