Proposal (Pranbir)

This OS starts on Rose day.

Ranbir gets out of his car happily going to wait at the college gate with flowers and a card behind his back, eagerly waiting to see his ladylove. Today was the day, today was the day that he was finally going to propose his love, he had already told her his feelings multiple times but today he was going to do it properly.

Prachi is in the auto with Shahana and Shahana says "What was going on last night with you and Ranbir because I'm certain that he didn't come to tell you the temperature."

Prachi blushes hard when recalling what happened the night before and says, still blushing "It was nothing Shahana now stop irritating me."

Shahana replies, "If was nothing then why are you blushing so much."

"I'm not blushing and leave this topic or else I will never ever talk to you again." Threatens Prachi. Shahana finally leaves the topic and thinks right now your threat saved you but it won't save you when Ranbir proposes you for then I will definitely know the truth and tease you 100 times more than I do now. Shahana smiles at her thought.

================================================================================================================================================================Rhea sees Prachi coming and calls the truck driver, " where are you come to MMIS collage right now" demanded Riya.

Nilesh replies, "I cannot come right now as I am stuck in traffic."

Riya shouts, "Come here right now as I want see Prachi dead in the next five minutes." Riya frowns as she realises that Nilesh already hung up on her. Riya thinks, I can't let Prachi come Ranbir's, not today, not ever. What should I do? Think Riya, think. Wait I know, I should think what would Buji do, she'd find the perfect solution.

================================================================================================================================================================

Ranbir sees Prachi coming towards him and gets mesmerised seeing her.

I hope you say yes to my proposal and then both our lives will be perfect, I'll finally have you with me and will always try to keep you happy no matter what.

Prachi now reaches Ranbir and thinks, if you do purpose me I won't be able to say yes to you, not until I ask Maa anyway.

Now that Prachi is in front of him he reveals the flowers and card. "Look Prachi, I'm not gonna say anything long to express my feelings for you, I love you and I don't want to express my feelings by telling you, I want to express them by showing you. I've expressed my feelings time and time again and have tried to show them as well and will try to show them again but what I want to ask today is.... Will you, Prachi Arora, marry me?" Ranbir asks Prachi, hope shining in his eyes.

Prachi smiles and says, "Ranbir, I need two minutes then and I will tell you my answer," before Ranbir could reply both there phones starting ringing and Ranbir goes behind his car while Prachi stays there and they both pick the phones up.

Ranbir asks, "hello, Mom why did you call right now?"

Pallavi replies, "Mummy ji took your alliance to someone's house,"

Ranbir gets worried and hoping that the answer is Prachi, stutters, "wh..who...whose h..ho..hous..house?"

Pallavi says, "let me ask your dad."

Ranbir hears Pallavi say, "Vikram whose house has Mummy ji gone to with Ranbir's alliance....Ranbir Mummy ji has gone to Prachi's house to ask for Prachi's hand in marriage."

A rush of relief runs through Ranbir and he accidentally utters "thank god."

"Why thank god Ranbir?" Pallavi says genuinely confused, as she thought Ranbir loves Rhea.

Ranbir replies, "remember how a told you about a girl?"

"Yes," Pallavi says now raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Prachi's that girl and I just purposed her now I need answer so bye," and hangs up on Pallavi wanting to get back to Prachi as quickly as possible.

================================================================================================================================================================

Prachi asks, "hello Maa, why did you call at this time as you never call at this time of day?"

Pragya says, "actually someone has asked your hand for marriage and I liked the boy but I still needed to ask you before saying yes..."

"Who has asked for my hand in marriage?!" Prachi interrupts.

Pragya replies, "Ranbir's Dida has asked your hand in marriage for Ranbir now tell me whether or not you agree to this marriage."

Prachi says, "whatever you say I'm sure it will be the best decision."

Pragya says, "okay then I will talk with Ranbir's family then we will decide on the function dates and tell you and bye, love you"

"Bye Maa, love you too," Prachi replies and then hangs up on the call and sees Ranbir coming towards her and thinks, so he already decided to send his dida over without even knowing that I too have feelings for me.

Prachi glares at Ranbir.

Ranbir gets confused on Prachi's glare and asks, "why are you looking at me as if your going to kill me or something?"

On getting no reply from Prachi, Ranbir sighs and says, "fine if you don't want to tell me then don't but I just got a call from Mom saying that dida has gone to your house with my alliance."

Prachi says in shock, "meaning you didn't know!"

Ranbir realises the reason Prachi was glaring at him and says, "that's why you were glaring at me and also why did you need two minutes to reply to my proposal?"

Prachi replies, "to ask Maa, but she's said yes and...."

Ranbir asks "and what Prachi?"

Prachi lets out a sigh and looks into Ranbir's eyes and in one go says, "I love you too Ranbir."

Ranbir couldn't believe what he had just heard for only he knew how much his heart and mind alike yearned to hear those words from Prachi's mouth.

In excitement Ranbir hugged and kissed Prachi's forehead while Prachi looked shocked but her cheeks face had turned red. Riya who saw this was fuming in anger and tears were brimming her eyes as she wanted Ranbir and especially since he started loving Prachi, but somewhere deep inside those tears were of happiness and not sorrow.

The end.

Please tell me whether or not you liked this OS in the comments and vote if you did.

Until next time!

~ Riya Sharma