The Battle of Emotions Part 3 (Abhigya)

Shout out to for being the only one who guessed but sorry it wasn't alia.

================================================================================================================================================================The six hear a very familiar male voice saying, "she is my daughter too and I have a right to talk with her at least once."

"She is your daughter by blood, this is true, which is why I am giving her the choice to choose whether she will go away from Dehli with me or whether she will stay here with you, my younger daughter too has that choice," retorts another familiar voice, this time a female one.

"Fuggy..." Abhi began to say, but gets interrupted by Pragya whom says, "don't you dare call me that, you lost your right the moment you allowed your sister to make my younger daughter a miniature version of her."

Abhi had tears in his eyes after listening to this and though Pragya did not show any tears, she was deeply hurt and upset on the inside but she was deeply shocked to see Prachi looking at her and Abhi shocked while the others were completely confused and angry on seeing Riya there.

Before anyone could say anything, Prachi looks at Abhi and whispers, with sobs, "y..you mus.must be ash..ashame..ashamed to kno..know tha..that.I'm...rel..related..to.yo..you." All but

All but Abhigya and Riya look towards Prachi questioningly and all feel bad for her while Abhi, with tears on the verge of his eyes shakes his head in no.

Without warning, Riya rushes towards Prachi and goes on her knees, matching the same level Prachi was on and says, with tears streaming down her cheeks, "Di, I'm so sorry I.. I know wh..what I ha..have don..done is un..unforgiva..unforgivable but I truly am sorry and would like you to either send me to jail or forgive but please don't make me stay here while knowing that I tried to m..mur..murder my own sister and sh..she ha..hates me."

Understanding dawned on the other people present and Prachi whispers, "I don't hate you Riya but I do hate my fate which turned my own sister against."

Riya says, "I do.do.. not kn..know if you I will ever be able to make for all my crimes but I will try my best to and not do any more crimes big or small and I am not against you."

Both the sisters are in tears and this time Pragya comes up to both them and lends both her hands out, each to help one of her daughters to get up, Riya and Prachi both take them and then turn their attention towards their mother.

Pragya says, trying hard to hide her tears, "both of you are my daughters and you are also the daughters of Abhishek Prem Mehra but each of you must chose between me and your father for I have decided I shall not live with the man who made my younger daughter a criminal and I know that even if my elder daughter stays with her father she will not forget the values and upbringing I have given her."

Abhi is about to speak when they see Prachi fall on her knee and with tears endlessly running down her cheeks, pleads "pl..please do..don't sep..separate again if n..not for your..youselves then for .Ri..Riya and m..me. I do n..not wa..want to cho..chose be..between my moth..mother and fath..father. I do..don't want to li..live with.without eith..either and I don..don't wan..want to li.live with..without my sis..sister."

Everyone is in tears and Riya says, "Di is right please don't separate."

Sarita ji says, "Pragya beta, I know this your family matter but both your daughters have already experienced what it is like to live without one parent, please do not make them go trough the same pain again, when they do not have to."

Abhi says, "Pragya I know are upset and angry with me but please don't give my punishment to our daughters as well."

"Aunty, I know I'm no one to interfere in these matters but please don't separate your daughters from their parents," says Ranbir.