The Battle of Emotions Part 2 (Abhigya)

sorry it was not Raj. Baaki sab sahi the it was Vikram

Note: Only Pallavi, Vikram and Meera were there with Riya the rest were resting.

================================================================================================================================================================

"What are you doing here?" Vikram questions.

Pragya with fury in her eyes says, "where is Mr. Mehra?"

Vikram replies, "he isn't home right now but you still have not answered my question."

Pragya says, "I have come to tell your friend to stay in his limits and not accuse my daughter without any reasonable proof of being the reason for someone's suicide."

Pallavi interrupts and says, "look I used to have respect for you, so please leave for we do have proof that Prachi, you daughter was the reason that Riya attempted suicide."

"And what proof may that be, exactly?" Pragya scoffs.

Pallavi replies, "we clearly saw Maya saying in a video that she and Prachi are friends and to snatch Ranbir from Riya so she planted Maya in Ranbir's life."

Pragya laughs and says, "you could believe a video in which Maya states that Prachi had asked her to come in Ranbir's life to separate Riya from Ranbir. But you could not believe my daughter whom has always helped your family and never thought of anything but happiness for you."

Pallavi says, "not only Maya but Riya too has said that Prachi hates her and was trying to snatch Ranbir away from her so she tried to commit suicide."

Pragya starts clapping, slowly and says, looking towards Riya, "wow, Riya how do you lie so well have you had some sort of secret training in lying or were just born like this I'm pretty sure you were the one who hated Prachi and to this extent that you planned her murder and don't you dare try to deny this for you yourself confessed in front of me and Sarita ji."

Pallavi says, "listen, I know that you are upset about what happened with your daughter but it was her fault and you can not cover that up by putting a false accusation on Riya."

"Pallavi she doesn't lie," says a voice shocking Pragya and confusing the others.

"Abhi what are you saying?" ask Pallavi, Vikram and Meera in unison.

"Prachi's mom is none other than my wife whom had left my old with Prachi twenty years ago and she does not lie, especially about something this big. So tell me Riya why did you try to murder Prachi. You used to say na that Prachi's mother is a really good mom and you consider as your own then why did you try to murder her daughter, my daughter?" Abhi says, shouting the last bit out and with tears in his eyes.

"Dad, I hate Prachi and her mother because her mother is selfish woman who left her newborn daughter alone and I hate her to my core and my so called sister snatched everyone away from me, first mom then Ranbir and she snatched you away too. And yes I did plan Prachi's murder because everyone time I planned something against her, be it spiking her drink in the Diwali part, making her fake mms, putting food poisoning in the food, putting drugs in her bag or making everyone believe that she stole the 10 lakh rupee it all failed, in fact I even made Maya put a fake molestation case on Ranbir but even that failed to separate Ranbir and Prachi, so I had no other option but to murder her so I could separate her and Ranbir." Riya says like a madwoman.

Suddenly a hard slap lands on her cheek. (okay so Riya will only get one slap warna ko bohot bura lage ga apni Riya ke liye, but I think usse Alia ke thappad parne se koi problem nahi hoygi.)