Married? Part 2 (Pranbir and Surprise couple)

Flashback continues

"Arrey, dumbo! That's not what I meant. What if we get Riya married to someone else, who isn't Ranbir," Aryan replied.

"First of all, how dare you call me a dumbo, donkey! Secondly, wouldn't making Riya marry someone without her knowledge be wrong?" Shahana replied, annoyed.

"We aren't actually going to let her get married! We'll just buy some time to reveal her crimes and then just before she does get married, we'll say we want to reveal something and it's urgent!!" Aryan replied, ignoring Shahana's donkey comment for there far more important things to do.

"Okay but who's going to be the groom?"

"Sanju." Aryan said.

"Are you out of your mind?!!" exclaimed Shahana.

"No, I'm not."

"Fine, let' suppose that you're not crazy. Would you mind explaining how on earth we're going to convince Sanju to marry Riya. Isn't he obsessed with Prachi not Riya," Shahana yelled.

"Keep it down Sahana. We can't let anyone hear us, especially mom or Riya. They'll ruin the whole plan if they know.. In fact I'll message the plan to you so no can hear it.. Delete the message as soon as you read it," Aryan said, in the most hushed voice he could achieve.

Aryan sent the message and instantly deletes it on his phone, Shahana does the same once reading it.

"I must admit, even if you are an idiot, this plan it brilliant," Shahana said, a wide smile on her face.

Both Aryan and Shahana were ecstatic for they're best friends were finally going to return to their normal selves, they would finally be able to be genuinely happy again. Finally, after months of pain, sorrow and bottling up their emotions, they would be able to talk freely again, they would be able to reveal what they truly feel and no one could have any objections, excluding the devils of course.

*

"Shahana is Prachi ready yet?" asks Aryan, looking towards his right with the corner of his eye.

"Yes, she's ready to go and take Riya's place in the mandap." Shahana said, almost yelling.

"Shahana, speak softer! We wouldn't want anyone to find out about this now, would we?" Aryan rebuked.

"Oops! Sorry but how are we going to stop Riya from interrupting Prachi's marriage with Ranbir," Shahana asked, stifling her victory smile.

"Simple! We'll make her faint, with the help of these pills," Aryan replied, holding up a bottle of sleeping pills.

"Hmm.. and Prachi can get married to Ranbir and Riya will loose," Shahana showed Aryan a thumbs up a couple of minutes after.

Both of them were fully aware of the not one, not two but three people who were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Do you think Riya will fall for it?" Shahana asked Aryan. Anxious about the fact that Riya may not act according to the plan they made and her best friend cum sister will forever have to live in the world of sorrow that she created for herself.

"Well, if it was just Riya she probably would've had temper tantrum but my mother was also listening to us and that means there's a 99.99% chance that she will act according to our plan but think it's her masterplan instead," Aryan smirked but deep down feels upset by the fact that his mother has always helped Riya with her hideous deeds instead of showing her the right path.