Married? Part 3 (Pranbir and Surprise Couple)

"This was for trying to kill me. And this is for backstabbing my so called sister," Prachi said slapping Sanju again.

While Sanju just frowned. He had thought that maybe helping Prachi would make her fall for him but that didn't work either. He sighed as realised that Prachi would never love him, never marry him. He had decided to back down now, and maybe give his marriage with Riya a chance? Sure, she was a devil but he was one too. Besides, she didn't look that bad and she actually suited him in a way, they had both committed so many crimes, maybe they could move on with each other?

"Prachi, for once I feel sorry for Sanju. He helped us so much by revealing Riya's crimes! And - and I can finally marry you, with your permission too, all because of Sanju!" Ranbir said surprised by Sanju's confession. And Sanju just sighed, finally giving up.

"Ranbir, one minute, you want to marry Prachi?" Abhi asked, bewildered. Didn't Ranbir love Riya?

"Obviously, Chief! I've loved her for a long time now, I don't even know for how long! And I hate Riya for more than one reason," Ranbir finally revealed while Aryan and Shahana looked at each other, smiling in victory. This wasn't exactly what they wanted to do, but it worked for them nonetheless, in fact it was better than what their aim was! Their best friends would probably get married today, all because of their scheme.

'I'm surprised bandar thought of such a good plan,' Shahana thought to herself and smiled as recalled the rest of their scheme.

Flashback

"Aryan, do you really think we'll be able to bring him here?" Shahana asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I know he'll come. Especially if he thinks that Prachi is marrying Ranbir!" Aryan replied, confidently.

"How can you be so sure Aryan? Prachi's reputation is at stake, no, her life is at stake! Riya could literally kill Prachi because Ranbir didn't marry her, and no one would ever find out about it," Shahana yelled, and tears brimmed her eyes. Her childhood best friend, and soul sister could be dead within a matter of minutes, due to that so called sister of Prachi's. She hated Riya as much as she loved her family, if not more, but - but could she stop her? No, she couldn't. Not because she didn't have the courage to but because no one would believe her, especially Riya's father. And Alia, well, Alia would obviously already know about Riya's murder attempts, but she would simply help her cover them - just like she had been doing from the beginning.

"Shahana, Riya won't kill Prachi. We won't let her, we should be able to reveal all her crimes soon too. I asked my friend to get the CCTV camera footage, where Riya confessed her crimes to Pragya Mami. And one of my other friends is going through the CCTC footage at college," Aryan revealed while Shahana a ray of hope began igniting in Shahana's heart after hearing the last part Aryan said.

"Why college?" Shahana asked, hoping that her doubts were true.

"Prachi's breakup with Ranbir just seemed so - so sudden. It didn't feel right, and hearing your tone, I think I'm right to think that Riya was behind that too. Wasn't she?" Aryan raised an eyebrow and Shahana instantly nodded.

"But like I said the day you and Ranbir kidnapped me, I can't reveal the whole truth to you because Prachi made me promise."

Aryan nodded, not arguing with her for a change and quickly the two took a selfie, faking their smiles. Shahana quickly posted the picture on Instagram, with the caption - How do I look? #Gettingreadyformysister'smarriage. Shahana had sighed when she got a reply, after a minute or two, from one of Sanju's fake ID's asking who's marriage it was.