Married? Part 1 (Pranbir and Surprise couple)

This starts around the track of #Chudail 2.0 's and Ranbir's marriage. I know PraNbir are married now but I think they could've executed it better by revealing Riya's crimes as well, also I'll be posting another shot on PraNbir marriage track soon considering I hated how Pragya just stood there pleading in front of Abhi when called Tanu better than her! I mean I love Pragya's new avatar but if weren't for the murder attempt by 'Abhi', she would still be the same as before and that would be aggravating!!

P.S. I'm still Riya Didi's little sis writing, because I asked Didi for permission and she said I could write in this book! :D

================================================================================================================================================================

The Mehra's and Kohli's were ecstatic, after years of being business partners, they were about to become relatives now. The Mehra's youngest child was going to get married to the Kohli's eldest.

Riya Mehra, the bride to be, was elated. She was finally getting married and her sister was going to feel immense pain due to her marriage. It was a win win situation for her. The groom however was feeling desolated, he was going to be separated from the love his life. He knew he had to do something to prevent his marriage, he quickly contacted his best friend, who was possibly one of the few people who truly cared for him. He and his best friend quickly started brainstorming ideas to stop the marriage.

The bride's sister, was in debate with herself about witnessing her sister's marriage with the man that she loved. On one hand her parents would get upset if she didn't go because she should be at her sister's marriage to fulfil her duty as sister on the other, she wouldn't possibly able to control herself from breaking down in front of everybody while seeing the man she loved become her sister's. She decided to arrive at her sister's marriage after all the rituals were complete, she'll lie to her parents that she had gotten an important phone call form work and so she ended up being late to the marriage. She would eventually leave the house as well and it would be best for her as only she knew how much it hurt to see the man she loved with someone else, even if it was her own sister.

Prachi went to look for her best friend, one of the few people who truly cared for her.

================================================================================================================================================================

The groom and the bride stood up for their seven rounds.

They took all seven rounds and were ecstatic that they were finally about to get married to the one they loved. The priest told the groom to fill the bride's hairline with vermillion and the groom did as instructed. The priest then told the groom to make the bride wear the nuptial chain and groom again did as instructed.

"From this day onwards the two of you are officially husband and wife," the priest announced.

The groom and bride were glad that they had finally become one, little did they know that everything wasn't as it seemed.

Prachi, the bride's sister came in view and looked at the site in front of her with tears brimming her eyes but quickly wiped them off before anyone could notice.

The groom stood up lifted his sehra and looked at Prachi in shock.

"If Prachi wasn't the bride then who was?!" The groom yelled.

"You were the groom?!" The bride looked at the groom in shock.

"How dare you marry my daughter by cheat!" Abhi shouted and went towards the groom in anger.

"Wait one minute! I married your daughter by cheat because I saw that she had fainted and heard that Prachi was taking her place in the mandap!" The groom, Sanju shouted.

"Oh don't you dare lie!! I know Prachi would never marry anyone by cheat and why would Riya have fainted?" Abhi asked, furiously.

"Dad, I actually did faint." Riya admitted as she recalled what happened earlier in the day.

Aryan and Shahana smirk at each other, happy with the way things played out. They were also feeling a little guilty but perhaps god wanted Riya's marriage to happen this way.

Flashback

Aryan had went to meet Ranbir, trying to to help him figure out how to stop his unwanted marriage with Riya. They brainstorm many ideas but none of them are perfect.

"Aryan, I think don't I'll ever get out of this mess." Ranbir said, getting more disheartened by each passing second.

Shahana's moving at a turtle's pace to go and get Riya and ends up passing by Ranbir's room.

"Shahana, come here!" Aryan waves at her.

Shahana goes in and says, "Why'd you call me?"

"We need to plan something to stop this wedding. You know as well as I do that Ranbir still loves Prachi and that there's no way Ranbir's going to get married to Ranbir," while Aryan was saying this Ranbir took a suitcase, one he had packed the previous day and ran away through the window.

"Okay but um.. why did Ranbir just go out the window?" Shahana asks, bewildered.

"Oh, fu...," Aryan stops from swearing on seeing Shahana's deadly glare.

"What?! I was about to say fun! Yeah, I was about to say that Ranbir went out the window cause it's fun!!!" Aryan frowns as it was definitely the lamest excuse he had ever come up with.

"I know very well what you were about to say but why are you so panicked about Ranbir going away through a window?" Shahana asks, curiously.

"Did he take a small suitcase with him?" Aryan asks and Shahana nods in response.

"Then he's definitely leaving the house for good. I should've unpacked his stuff yesterday so he wouldn't be able to leave this quickly!" Aryan mumbles to himself, though Shahana manages to hear him.

"What do you mean by yesterday?" Shahana asks, raising an eyebrow.

Aryan explains how Ranbir was planning to leave the house in order to escape his marriage with Riya but then on his way he found Pardeep and came back to help stop Abhi's marriage with Tanu, even though he failed.

"Oh wow! But now that Ranbir has left what will we tell everyone else? I'm sure Riya and Alia Aunty and Tanu will blame Prachi, like always!" Shahana says, anxiously.

"What if... what if Riya does get married today?" Aryan says, with a smirk.

"Really, I don't see a groom here. Ranbir's left the house and there's no way I'm going to help you in helping convince him to get married to Riya!! It's better for everyone I care about if he doesn't," Shahana replies, avoiding Prachi's name for the sake of the promise she gave her.

"Arrey, dumbo! That's not what I meant. What if we get Riya married to someone else, who isn't Ranbir," Aryan replies.

"First of all, how dare you call a dumbo, donkey! Secondly, wouldn't making Riya marry someone without her knowledge be wrong?" Shahana replies, annoyed.

================================================================================================================================================================

What's cooking in Aryan's mind?

How did Sanju take Ranbir's place in the first place?

Will Riya's crimes be revealed or will #PraNbir have to suffer?

Did you guys like the first part of this ts?

Next part will be updated soon