-Eight-

"Rick, just

"Rick, just.. You've got to keep your strength up" Lori says looking at her husband. "Lori, did you.. I mean, it was legendary. Did you ever hear about the time Shane stole Kingsley's car?" Lori nodded a "Yeah."

"The Principal's car right out of the teacher's lot in the middle of a school day. Shane steps out of lunch and makes a beeline to Kingsley's Hyundai.. Wires the ignition, peels out, drives down Dylan drive to that chicken farm out there. You've heard this before, right? So he pulls it into one of the big holding pens"

"Kingsley, he waxed that thing every month; had the auto shop vacuum it out every week. Shane, he parks it in this huge pen with a couple of hundred Rhode Island reds. He busts open bags of seed in the back seat, rolls down all the windows, and then starts sprinting back to school."

"It's three miles away easy. He's back in time to finish his sandwich before the bell. And then the bell rings. Shane gets up and when he runs into Kingsley in the hallway he looks out the window and says, "Principal Kingsley, your coupe's gone." Coupe, like chicken coop."

"I get it" Lori said looking at her sons pale body, looking at the blood covered cloths on the nightstand

"Of course you do. You've heard this story 1000 times. What you said before, you're right. Shane's gonna make it back with what the doctor needs. He'll make it back." Rick assures her "Hershel said you need to eat."

"Carl's gonna be alright""

"Please, for Carl You've got to keep your strength up. Go and Eat"

__________________

Inside the RV, Carol is crying laying down on her tiny bed, Daryl is laying on the ground and Andrea is putting her gun together. Daryl gets up looking at the selling "I need my clip now. I'm gonna walk the road, look for the girl." Daryl get up, walking out the RV, soon to be followed out by her.

"I'm coming too."

Daryl looking at dale "I'm going for a walk. Shine some light in the forest. If she's out there, give her something to look at." Dale looks down at Andrea "You think that's a good idea right now?"

"Dale."

________

Shane and Otis are on the bleachers with walkers around them. Groaning, And moans are coming out of the Zombies. Shane looks back a Otis

"Those windows, what's on the other side?" He asked "About a 20-foot drop with nothing to catch you, maybe some bushes, then the athletic field." Otis answered back.

Shane looks at the window at the slightest measuring it "We just need enough time. We got to get up there. We got to get 'em open and get out" Otis scoffs "Not me. Maybe you" Shane turns to him, carefully.