-Four-

Its been already ten months after Jennifer death, almost a year that alexander was born

Its been already ten months after Jennifer death, almost a year that alexander was born. Dr. Jenner was trying to get over her, hasn't had the time to spend time with his own child, leaving the other woman and men to take care of the baby.

He had supposedly had entered
to Gabriella putting a bullet into
Jennifer head. And their baby boy
being held by a susanna covered in blood.

He hadn't even bother to say goodbye
or hold his son for the first time. When Gabriella gave birth she had a obstacle which was the only one and only

Dr. Jenner

Who had treated to kill her
and her babies for an I quote

"You bitch, you Killed my family. You think You'll be happy with your Little girls well guess What? I cant have my
Daughter neither can you"

Now Gabby just gave birth a few
weeks ago, she and her friend Lilly
were the once picking the name and Natasha picked Rosaline and Lilly
picked Arabella. So it was.

Rosaline Talia Greyson
Genevieve Arabella Greyson

One last name since when she got pregnant she didn't ask for names at the bar, just had sex, left, took the pill. Which sucked since she now has twin girls.

Now Gabriella and the others are arguing everyday now Dr. Jenner
has gone to none of the meetings
after he claimed he would, they
are all arguing about him not
showing up

"He doesn't care!"

"Or do you just don't like him"

"Of course I don't, He literally treated to kill me, but hey just because his wife died and I had to well you choose to protect you guy or let her 'live' but no lets all blame me because he can't control his feelings huh!" She shouts angrily. Natasha lets out a mumbled laugh followed by a 'mmh' making. Everyone turn to her

"She's not wrong, He is useless, he could'a save her but no he was afraid. When sne had to chose us or Jennifer she chose us. We all know she loved he" Natalie walks towards the stairs "But since he's a man. Nevermind"

Natasha walks away to her room, followed by Gabriella who walks to the kitchen staring at the calendar, it supposed to be December she should have been resting on her moms lap as she massages her hair, her daughter asleep in a crib.

She opens the cabinet taking a wine bottle out, opening it before taking the glass almost pouring the whole wine bottle into her tiny glass but stops herself before She slip the glass into her pink gloss mouth, while looking out the window from the upstairs kitchen mouth when Natasha interrupts her.

"Hey you're results are in" before Natasha finishes "Let me at least drink this" Natasha nods getting herself one.

''Why are you drinking?" Natasha asked. The woman right next to her, they both cheer before Gabriella answered.

"Well I should be with my mom getting a massage and my daughters peacefully asleep in my old cribs. Plus being a room full of assholes trains your energy. How bout you?"

"Susanna slept with Nate"

Gabriella chokes on her wine, Her head tilts in a wondering state "Your sister is a real bitch, for how long?" Natasha puts her glass down "I don't know, I came in on them going at it, i could tell who it was just by the hair" Natasha rolls her eyes. "Well do you want revenge?-" Natasha nod ''When I knew my boyfriend or girlfriend were cheating"

"I would sleep with their best friend or mom but we're stuck here. Pick his best friend" Gabriella smiles at her, Natasha gets up, infront of her. Their noses touching almost. "What are you doing?" Her breath hitches "Well you're his best friend, And I'm taking your advice, Gabs" she wraps her hand around Gabriellas waist.

"Sorry but Not-"

Natasha looks confused as she gets pins her to the wall her hands wrapping into Natasha head "-Until you tell me my results" she mumbled in to Natasha ear. "It can happen no matter who it is as long as its a man"Gabriella moves her hands to her back. "Good. Wouldn't want more running around."