"Look Lai, so many people came out to celebrate with you

"Look Lai, so many people came out to celebrate with you." Solana cooed. She wasted no time parking in front of the entrance getting her and Solai out of the car. "Here, hold your purse babe."

Solai gripped Solana's neck tightly as she held onto her purse. Solana opened the door, and slightly jumped back by all of the yells and screams of people saying 'Happy Birthday.' Her face quickly transformed into a huge grin when she saw her family and all of the decorations.

"Happy Birthday Solai!" Many yelled, making Solai hide her face in Solana's neck.

"Thank y'all so much for coming." Solana sniffled, wiping under her eyes. To say that she was overjoyed was a complete understatement. She felt so at peace. She felt happy.

Heaven smiled, walking over along with all of her kids. "Don't cry mama, we told you that we'd make today special for the both of you." She smiled, wiping the tear from Solana's eye. No matter, how old Solana got she still treated her like her oldest child. Solana was one of her biggest soft spots.

"I'm just s—Wow." She cheesed.

"Aw yall look so cute. I should've known her hair was gone be laid as hell." Jayda chuckled, walking over to the group. Solana had did Solai's hair into a sleek bun.

Solana laughed, shaking her head.

"Nanny can I hold the baby?" Zuri asked, shyly.

"She not no baby crazy girl." Daloni mugged. "She five, don't you see the big balloon that say five?"

"Right. She five Zu, not no baby." Zaloni chimed in.

"Y'all go play somewhere and get out my face. Don't piss me off on this lovely day." Heaven mugged. Of course she had a talk with all of her kids before they arrived, but it seemed as if they forgot about their conversation.

"Go head boo, go say hi to all of your guest. Me and Jay gone go make sure the food and everything is ready." Heaven stated. Solana thanked them and walked off, going to greet all of her clients who had came.

"Hey y'all, thanks for coming." Solana smiled, waving at her clients who were standing around outside.

"You know we wouldn't miss it." Kasey smiled, holding her five-year daughter, Kamora, on her hip.

"Right, everything is so nicely decorated and kid-friendly. You really did a bomb ass job, I'm gone need your ideas for my baby party next month."

Solana giggled. "Pinterest was my best friend. We couldn't really decide on whether we wanted candy land theme or a teddy bear theme, so I tried to do both."