Capter Nineteen 

Start from the beginning

I could feel a hard chest underneath me and I realized I was still laying on him. I raised my head only to be met with a snoring Berlin. Looked so peaceful. I sat up a bit more finally being able to see the actual position we where in ,Berlin was laying on his back as I straddle him. I quickly tried to moved but two big hand grabbed my waist keeping me in place. I was shocked I thought he was still asleep. That wasn't the only thing that shocked me, his chest isn't the only hard thing I felt underneath me it  his friend was standing strong like a solid. He was hard under me and I attempted to get off him again. A groan escaped his lips and he grip on my me didn't loose ." Raven stop moving" he said looking into my eyes. I then realized me protesting was only making things worse.

Shit my own body was betraying me cause at this moment I was so wet that Ariel had nothing no me and that bitched lives under the sea. I hate how much he effected me . Berlin was so smart , sexy, and funny. He was just an amazing person and I was falling hard as hell. And it hasn't been long since I met him. I couldn't take it. I have honestly been craving this man since the last time he rearranged my guts. I swallowed my pride and pushed aside my shyness and began to grind into him. My eyes locked onto his face. I wanted to see his reaction and what I did see made my heart sore with satisfaction. His bottom lip was pulled in-between his teeth and he began to grind back into me.

     I was honestly mad at myself for wearing these black sweat pants I should have put on some booty  shorts. They would have gave him easy access to my kitty. I pulled back  breaking the kiss we shared. I grabbed the hem of his shirt up pulling it up and off of him. Soon the living was littered with clothes. I was thankful that a bitch loved not wearing panties when at home cause now I straddled him with nothing on and having no panties on made This a little more convenient. His hand gripped my ass and we continue grinding into each other. I was so ready to be filled by him ,but at the same time not ready cause I didn't want this moment with him to end. I rose up planting my feet on the couch on both sides of Berlin.

          I reached down and took him into my hands before lining him up with my entrance. I slowly began to sink down on top him and he began to fill me up pushing against my walls stretching me. He was so big I don't thing I would ever get use to his size. I sunk down until I couldn't take anymore of him and there was plenty of Berlin junior left out. I was still amazed at his size. His hands gripped my waist and we we locked eyes again and I smiled  before I began to move my hips .Making sounds of pleasure release from both his and my mouth. I moaned and mumbled curse words under my breath as I rode him. He began to thrust up matching my pace. My eyes rolled back and his name slipped from my lips like butter. He felt so fucking good. He sent a hard slap onto my left as cheek and it caught me by surprise making me wetter. He sent another smack to my right as cheek and it sent me over the edge . I screamed his name as I came on his dick.

       He didn't stop he kept pounding me. My legs shook and I had tears running down my face. This was different from the first time we fucked he was so gentle the first time and this time he was tearing my shit up and I loved every minute Of it. My legs shook and only two minutes after my first orgasm another one consumed my body ,hitting me harder then the first one. I screamed louder than I had before tears blurred my vision as the waves of pleasure rocked through my core and he continued. I began to squirt shocking myself but the shock didn't last long cause this man was still working and pounding me . He slowed down for a minute and my head laid on his chest as he slow stroked me . I was in pure bliss and my body was on a high. I moaned into his chest my eyes shut just enjoying the feeling of what this wonderful man was doing to my body.

          His pace began to pick up and my moans began to elevate as well. They where uncontrollable and my mouth spilled dirty things as he filled me with his passion. I sat up riding him the best I could with my noodle legs. I grabbed my hair In my hands above my head  and moved my hips like crazy. I released my hair and put my hands on his chest as I slid up and down his massive cock. I screamed and was very vocal about how good he made me feel. My big breast bounced with every thrust and He leaned forward taking my left breast into his mouth sucking it . The sensation combined with the magic he was working between my legs sent me into my third orgasm. My teary eyes shut as waves of pleasure and passion swept through me ,my mouth released cries of adoration for his performance. He groaned and moaned dirty things to me as he came his dick twitching inside of me. He continued his assault on my pussy and his cock was still rock hard. He stiffened and a stream of curse words flew from his mouth as my kitty squeeze his dick. My kitty clenched and gripped his cock and he stopped stroking pulling me down to lay on his chest. We where both spent and tired.

     Wrapped in his arms I dozed off . Some time had passed by and I was awaken by Berlin carrying me into my bedroom and then he made his way to my bathroom. I saw that a bubble bath was made  for me ." Thanks I really appreciate it " i said as he lowered me into the water. He kissed me and returned to my bedroom. As he walked away I realized his hair was wet he must have taken a shower before preparing my bath. I washed myself and after a while of being in the bubble bath I got into the shower to rinse off. I walked into my bedroom with a white bath towel wrapped around me ,my hair damp and curly. I went to walk pass him to enter my closet but he grabbed me and pulled me to the bed. We slid underneath my covers still damp and wrapped our arms around each other. After a few minutes of cuddling I could feel Berlin's steady breathing on my forehead he was tired and deserved to rest this man had put in work and gave me three orgasm in little to no time i soon joined him in dream land.