Chapter seventeen

Raven's POV-

         Wiggling my toes in the wet sand , so glad to be out in nature for once. It's been months since I've been to a beach. Crazy how I moved to California and haven't been to the beach ,but today I was determined to get some sand on these cheeks. The waves are much larger here then back home in Florida and people are like real deal surfing. I mean I have seen people boogie boarding , but this is was some next level shit. I was enjoying watching and observing. I sipped my lemonade as I made my way back to my beach towel.

      My strawberry lemonade was almost empty and all I wanted was a Lilly Dilly. This heat was no joke and I wasn't use to being hot anymore since I been cooped up in my house. My skin was glowing and I was literally sun kissed this was a much needed day,but I felt so alone. I been home sick lately my first couple months here I was busy and didn't have time to feel alone. I haven't really talked to anyone lately . Quick phone calls with family here and there. Text messages between my friends every once and a while. We all are just simply doing our own thing.

     I've been streaming and talking to my community which has helped my mental a lot. When I stream I feel less alone and my mind is to busy to overthink. I got up to discharge my lemonade cup and a group of girls literally walked into me. It was five chicks against me and my momma ain't raise no bitch. " wow I mean it sunny ass hell out here ,but the ability to see has not disappeared" i said putting the cup in the recycling bin. " You got some balls your big ass bumped us and then have the nerve to blame us " the girl with the blonde ends said.  She had ombré hair that wasn't blended well and a BBL that looked like BMW (Body made wrong ) but called me fat. " y'all literally saw me and tried to walk trough me" I said giving them a bored face.

         " Ain't nobody purposely walk into you ... your a fucking brick wall" the short dark skin said.  I noticed she was literally the prettiest out of her friends, and she didn't fit with them. Everyone else was plastic looked like they paid for the Body she naturally had... sad she looked out of place.  Two of the five girls where twins blonde hair ,pretty  blue eyes and matching fake tans and the other girl was biracial and had pretty golden brown eyes ,I could tell by the hair she was raised by her non black side her beautiful curls where dead . " unlike your friend my body is proportional and I think you should find some new friends someone you actually can be yourself with cause your giving very much follow the leader right now , and you too " i said looking at the brown eyed girl. She looked shocked and the other girls mugged me . It was obvious that she must have grown up around them and just wanted to fit in cause she was definitely not a Malibu Barbie.

        I walked back to my towel and laid down opening my book that I haven't had time to read. I eventually started to over heat. Making my way to the water and slowly submerging myself until I was neck deep. The water was cool and salty. I stayed in the water for a little over 30 minutes I was tired. Something about the waves does something to my body after a beach day the naps always hit different. I made my way back onto the sand and to my area. Placing the bag into the back of my jeep I closed the door. Sliding the key into the ignition I started my journey home to shower and eat some fruit. I walked through my parking garage with all my beach stuff struggling. I was so ready for a shower and that fruit bowl that's been in the fridge getting cold for me.  

            I sat all my beach stuff into the laundry room and made my way into my bedroom. I grabbed a Naruto T-shirt and some boy shorts before stripping out of my swim suit and beach shorts. I lathered my body with my Aveeno body wash and rid my body of all the salt and sand. My least favorite part of beach day all the damn sand that comes home with you. Grabbing my shampoo and conditioner I got to work on my hair. After some time I exited the shower and dried off. After moisturizing I got dressed I settled down on my couch with the book I was readying earlier and opened it. The note wedged in my book right where my book mark was placed caught my attention. " Sorry about that I didn't mean it your beautiful, thank you for speaking your mind I hate being friends with them but I attend high-school with them and they are the only friends I have. I hope that one day I can do what you said find better Friends I'm just trying to make it through my senior year and I don't want to be alone - Sabrina J" the note read. 

      The girl from the beach left a note in my book. I was shocked and also my mood was darkened I know how it feels. I know how it feels to be alone. I wouldn't wish that on anyone let alone a teenager trying to get through life. My thought started to flood me and I knew sadness would start rolling in. My heart dropped as my phone began to ring the loud ringing scaring  me . I grabbed it and my heart landed at my ass cheeks when I saw "Berlin🤍" across my screen. He was FaceTiming me and the sadness was over taken by nervousness. Literally was riding this man a couple weeks ago and know I'm acting like a child. I stared at  phone screen debating to pick up his call. My hand began to move on there own. Moving and itching closer to the iPhone. My hand hovered above the phone ,right before I finally made the decision to ...............