Chapter Nine

Raven's Pov

             The meeting has just come to a end and  I was nervous. Berlin asked me to go grab something to eat  with him and it had my anxiety on a mountain top. I grabbed my bag and placed my black note pad and other things into it. Everyone was slowly making there way into the hallway where they had small conversations. Exiting the conference room Berleezy was waiting right by the door. He ended his convo with PG and made his way to me. "You ready to grab something to eat" he said standing in front of me. I was so short that I had to look up at him. "Yea I'm ready to go do you have a place in mind. "Yeah a place not to far from here  called "SMACKS" it's a black owned business and the food is great" he said as we made our way to the elevator. Exiting the building the light breeze was refreshing after sitting in a conference room for two and a half hours.

            After a good 15 minute walk we had arrived. It only took us 15 cause Berlin and I got distracted by a couple walking a bunch of puppies. " Can I get a table for two" Berlin tells the host. She quickly seats up and take our drink order. He got some tea drink and I got a lemonade it was almost 12 so we where getting lunch even tho "SMACKS" sells everything and didn't have a cut off time on what they served . " What can I get you guys today" the waitress asked. "can I get the "SMACKS" lunch special and can you make my fries the loaded smack ones " he said handing her his menu. " okay sir I got that ,and  for you ma'am have you decided?" She asked me turning her attention to me . " um can I get a "Soupa Smack " and for the soup I want the chicken cheddar  potato soup" I said handing her mine. "Coming right up" she says before walking away. The Soupa Smack is  pasta and soup dish with bread and salad as well. The pasta was a Alfredo with three meats shrimp ,chicken ,and sausage. I loved making three meat Alfredo and this was the first restaurant I have ever seen that makes it.

 I loved making three meat Alfredo and this was the first restaurant I have ever seen that makes it

     Berlin and I had a great convo and talked about any and everything I was really enjoying this. I was nervous as hell but my heart and mind where happy. I enjoyed the food and Berlin even shared some funny stories with me . This simple brunch would definitely be the highlight of my week. " so Raven the real reason I asked you to brunch was to get to know you" Berlin stated. My heart raced and my stomach dropped . This was to good to be true. Never had a guy admit to wanting to know me better. Honestly never had a guy who genuinely spoke his feels or intentions just games . This was new and really refreshing. " you are very beautiful and I would love to keep continuing to get to know you. " I would love that too Berlin" i said nervously smiling and blushing. Like what the fuck and I suppose to say to that. I'm surprised I said that much.

       I guess sensing my nervousness Berlin sparked up another convo. We talked about collaborating and some up coming events for content creators / gamers. We ended up sharing desert and I still couldn't believe This was real. If someone would have told me months ago I would be living in LA and talking to my crush I would say they smoking dick ... but look here I am doing both. I was on cloud  nine and I didn't wanna come down. The brunch slowly came to a end and he began to receive business calls. He walked be down the block to where my car was parked. "Hay beautiful ,let me know when you make it home" he said closing my door for me . " okay thank you so much Berlin I appreciate it" i said smiling hard. He stepped away from the car and waved at me. I pulled off from the curb after checking the road and began to make my way in the direction of my apartment. Looking in the mirror I watched him slowly disappear.