Capter Nineteen 

Raven's pov

My phone dinged indicating that I received a message I got up from where I was sitting to grab it just as knocking echoed through my apartment. I snatched my phone and made my way to my front door. I quickly opened the message thread. It was a message from Berlin stating that he was coming down the hall. I quickly unlocked the door. There he stood looking fine as ever I moved out the way letting him enter my place. " Um you didn't even ask who is it or nothing gonna get you ass snatched" he said looking at me perplexed. I dropped my head blushing feeling foolish ,cause he was right . I was just excited to see him. My nervousness matched my excitement as well that's something I couldn't Deny. I walked over to my couch , followed by Berlin. " so how was you day" i said looking at him. He was so fine and I took the opportunity to look at him freely with no shame. "Oh it was a pretty good day started of really busy,but it's a lot better since I get to chill with you.

       This made me blush mad hard. "I'm not really in the mood for gaming right now would you like to watch a tv show or movie with me"I said. When I'm around him I feel like a shy school girl. " Here you can pick what to watch since I don't have anything in mind" i said handing him the remote controller. "I'm gonna make some snacks I will be right back" I said getting up to grab popcorn and whatever else I had in my snack pantry.I put the popcorn in the microwave and proceeded to raid my pantry. I hear Berlin strolling on Netflix trying to find something good. After gathering everything I wanted I returned to living room. I placed everything on the table except the bowl of popcorn I handed it to Berlin before getting back to my original spot next to him.

       "Can you pick I honestly can't find anything to watch" he said making me attention turn to the TV to see that he had twilight pulled up

       "Can you pick I honestly can't find anything to watch" he said making me attention turn to the TV to see that he had twilight pulled up. "Yeah hand the controller over I have watched twilight to much it's my moms favorite" i said taking the remote from him. I strolled until I found a show called " The sandman". I threw the white throw blanket that was on the couch over my body and pulled my feet onto the couch. The show started and Berlin and I both immersed into the show that played before us. After about 20 minutes or watching the Show I was shivering. My house was cold and I didn't even wanna move to go turn the air up ,because I know I would freeze on my way to the thermostat. I had on my teddy slipper but no socks so when I took them off before placing my feet on the couch I left my feet defenseless to the cold AC. I wiggled my toes against each other causing friction attempting to warm them up.

Warmth engulfed my feet as Berlin's hands rapped around them pulling my feet onto his lap. Somehow we both where now under the blanket. His big hands rubbed my feet under the blanket making the coldness I once felt dissipate. He began to massage my feet and I looked up from where his hands where working magic on my chubby toes to his handsome face. His eyes met mine and I began blushing again with him this blushing shit was becoming normal. So our attention turned back to the TV as the action began to pick up. I slowly started to doze off about 45 minutes into watching the show. I felt myself being moved ,pulled over to the other end of the couch. Half awake I realized he was repositioning me so that my head laid in his chest.