Chapter TEN

Berlins POV-

Unlocking the front door of my house the weight of today spilled over and all I wanted to do was shower and go to bed. I had planned on streaming tonight but after the two hour meeting this morning , that amazing brunch with Raven , another meeting right after, tire shop for my truck , and countless phone class and emails to respond to. The dinner party I had to attended tonight was the last straw for me so many people where there. I'm exhausted it was currently 10:46pm and I'm just now walking into The house. I took off my shoes and hung my jacket up next to the door. " Alexa play Kendrick Lamar" I said while turning on the kitchen light.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and made my way to my bed room. I quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and some socks from my dresser. Shuffling and typing on my phone I entered the bathroom attached to my master bedroom. I hit send on the email and placed my phone and clothes on the counter. Kendrick Lamar swimming pools played in the back ground drifting from the living room down the hall to my room. After adjusting the shower and making sure it was the right tempt I hopped in and the water ran down my body.

Rinsing the dirt and stress from today away. I closed my eyes and dipped my head under the water relaxing. My mind drifted to Raven and my hands began to move lower down to my stomach. They didn't stop until the reached my manhood. I slowly stroked with thoughts of Raven on my mind. Thoughts of me caressing her and kissing her. Images of me slamming into her played in my mind. My imagination ran wild with different scenarios, but the thought of her moaning my name brought me over the edge. I released and stood up straight I hadn't even realized I was leaning against the shower wall.

I grabbed my towel and body wash and began to clean myself feeling slightly more relaxed then earlier when I walked in. I shampoo and conditioned my hair before rinsing both my hair and body.
Stepping out of the shower , the bathroom was full of steam and I dried off before pulling on my boxers and slipping on my socks.

I picked up my dirty clothes  throwing them in the laundry basket in my bathroom and then I hung my towel up. I turned off the bathroom light and closed the door. I stopped by my closet to grab a white T-shirt before walking to the living room. After Sliding the T-shirt on I grabbed the remote control and put on power. The show was playing, but my mind began to wonder again .... I Couldn't
Focus on the show. I grabbed my phone off the couch arm and opens the Instagram app. I strolled a bit and like a couple post. I watched this skit that @RDCWORLD1 posted. I clicked on Insta stories and began to watch them.

I came across @BERLINSUPREMACY and I died laughing at the edit of myself . I loved my fans support and creativity. I clicked to the next story it was ravens.

After viewing her story and seeing that she just had posted the last one 5 minute ago I decided to text her

After viewing her story and seeing that she just had posted the last one 5 minute ago I decided to text her. I turned the tv off and made my way down the hall and flopped on my bed. I took a quick selfie .

 I took a quick selfie

Hay 🙂 sent at 11:58pm

I rolled onto my back waiting for a reply I hope I don't get left on read. Damn this girl had me on edge and I don't know why. I feel like I'm in high school all over again. I turned the lights off. I slipped my shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Connecting my phone to the charger I pulled my covers and sheets back before getting in bed. After getting comfortable I checked my phone once again seeing that it was currently 12:08pm only ten minutes have gone by. I fluffed my pillow and turned on my right side. Looking out into the dark room sleep over came me and the last thought that ran through my mind was I wished I could unsend that text.