Chapter Five

Raven's POV-

It was currently 10:47pm and I was just getting back in the house for running errands and handling business. A couple meeting ran longer the intended and plus LA traffic delayed my arrival home as well. I locked my door and hung my keys up on the key ring that I got off Amazon. I slipped my shoes off and picked them up off the floor and made my way into my room holding my shoes. I placed the shoes back i the right box and began to pick out my night clothes. I grabbed a baggie Grey shirt and some black bikers shorts to put on for foot protection I grabbed my black socks that had little cute avocados on it. Throwing the clothes on the bed I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower preparing my water and temp checking to make sure it was right. My cell phone began to ring. I dashed to my bedroom to grab it off the bed. The phone lit up with a FaceTime call from my little sister Li Li. I answered carrying the phone over to my vanity with me.

       "Sister girl how is LA" Aliyah said before taking a sip off her drink

"Sister girl how is LA" Aliyah said before taking a sip off her drink. " it's been very eventful I said spinning around in the white desk chair. " how's the apartment coming along I've been busy with school and creating content so I haven't been able to keep up with anything else I haven't watched Netflix or YouTube in the last week" she said playing with her puppy my doggy niece Vi vi. " the apartment is great I love it just making it me" I said looking at the phone. " I also have been very busy trying to catch up and handle business plus my streaming area is complete as of today ,thanks to the help of a friend ,of a friend I said giggling. " mmm interesting" Aliyah said have smirking and looking into the camera. " so who is this friend of a friend cause you seem happy mentioning that said friend" Li Li said scratching her puppy's belly. " Don't worry about it girl" I said hiding my face from the camera. " ra ra's got a crush" she said in a Singy , teasing tone. " bye Aliyah my water running I need to go take a shower" I said walking back into the bathroom. " okay night and love you to bits" she said. " goodnight and love you to pieces" I said ending the FaceTime.

I drop the last article of clothing into my laundry basket placed at the bottom of my bathroom closet, before opening the shower and stepping in. A sigh slipped from my lips as the stress and dirty from today rinsed off my body. I grabbed my exfoliating glove and my rose water exfoliating body wash and washed my body ridding my body of all the old and increasing collagen. After I finished I switched to my towel and dove body wash and finished cleaning my body. I rinsed off and turned the water off before stepping out the shower. I grabbed the counter to keep myself from falling as I lost my balance. " yup raven that's your cue to get my ass in the bed" I said to myself while holding my dry of towel around my body and making my way into my bedroom

Three minutes to 12am is what my phone read as I sat on my bed placing lotion on to my legs. I had gotten dressed and moisturizing is the last thing I had to do before I could go to bed. I turned on my salt lamp and my diffuser before turning off my room light and beside lamp. I slid between the cover and sheets. Grabbing my remote control of the bed side table I opened the YouTube app. I type " black screen rain sounds" and found a video that I liked before sipping from my water bottle and snuggling up with my pillow. I stared out my bed room window looking at the stars before my eyes began to feel heavy. Berlin crossed my mine his pretty smile was the last thing I pictured before dozing off into to dream land.

*********** Authors Notes ******************

Sorry guys I did not proofread this chapter at all I am really sorry about my absence I will be writing in this book a lot more. I will try my best to stay consistent and update at least three or four times a week I have a job and a lot of stuff going on in my daily life which is why this book has been on the back burner for a little while and I apologize for that I hope you guys enjoy my story please don't forget to vote and also comment and leave your opinion so I know which Direction you guys would like this book to go in and what you all would like to see come up in the book soon.