Chapter Eleven

Raven Pov-

Striking one last pose and waiting for the camera to flash I relaxed my posture I walked over to the tripod holding my cell phone to check the photos I just took. I saw a couple good ones which made me happy. I wouldn't have to take anymore these satisfied me enough. I finished Packing up my tripod and putting it away in my trunk. Looking through my camera roll I selected the photos I liked and did slight editing before posting the pictures on Instagram.

My Instagram was flooded with notifications and I almost had a heart attack at Berlin's comments. I was blushing mad hard and my caption was perfectly fitting for this moment . I quickly pinned his comment and replied with blush face. I sat in my car for a few more minutes trying to calm my beating heart.

       I turned the my car on and searched up directions to Howlin Ray's a popular chicken spot here in LA

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I turned the my car on and searched up directions to Howlin Ray's a popular chicken spot here in LA. I have never been ,but it was highly recommended. I really wanted some Maryland fried chicken but there is only 26 locations and they all where on the East coast back home. It took me about 20 minutes to pull up. The place was packed And after a 25 minute wait my order was taken I got the cheese fries with a Half a bird which was one breast ,wing ,thigh ,and leg. I could eat half now for lunch and the rest for later.

Soon my order was ready and I grabbed my food and made my way to my car. I took my face mask off and grabbed my bottle of hand sanitizer and sanitized my hand before reaching inside the bag and grabbing my box. I began to eat my chicken leg which was pretty good still wasn't better then Maryland Friend chicken to me. After eating one piece of chicken and a hand full of fries. I posted a quick story of my food and added a poll ,because I wanted to see others opinion on the restaurant.

My phone began to ring and I quickly chewed and swallowed the fries I was eating. "Hello" I said answering the phone and wiping my mouth with a napkin. " Rae girl we need your help" jazzy said catching my attention. " alright wassup what you need". " Someone hit my truck and I had it towed to a shop and I'm looking for a ride" Berleezy said. I didn't even realize it was a Group FaceTime. "Yeah and I saw your story he is just a few blocks from Howlin Ray's It would take us like 30 minutes to get to him" Dwayne said. " oh okay send me your location and I can come get you" I said. " I just did and thank you so much" Berlin said sounding relieved. " yeah boo thank you so so much" jazzy said. " no problem guys I gotcha y'all" I said making my way to Berlin's location.

The phone called ended and I drove the few blocks to pick up Berlin. I pulled up beside the curb and honked my horn to catch Berlin's attention. He quickly jogged over to my car as I put it in park and hopped out. He began to open the passenger door of my car. "No sir are you okay and if so get your behind over here and drive.

We quickly switched sides of the car. I put my seat belt on and Berlin was adjusting the seat. " please put your seat belt on and are you okay you never answered my question" I said concerned. " I'm fine I promise someone hit my parked truck while I was inside a meeting which made me end the meeting" he said while putting on his seat belt. He began to drive to the other side of town Where we lived.
"Thanks for driving I hate it and plus I'm still not use to LA the GPS is my best friend" i said giving him a small smile.

" no problem I actually love to drive" he said giving me a smile back . My thoughts went back to his recent comment under my picture and I wondered did he really mean it. I mean I'm not ugly but I'm so plain and I know out there is someone better ,someone prettier and smarter , deep down inside I wished that wasn't true cause I want him and I want him so bad . We fell into a comfortable silence and soon I dozed off. I always fall asleep a lot on car rides. I hated driving but car rides where always fun and a good napping place for me. My head was against the window and the AC was blowing in really cool air and I was knocked out. I was sleeping so good I just hope I wasn't snoring that would be embarrassing.