Checking for Moves

Depuis le début

"Damn lucky...." Said Mineta as he watched from a distance.

Y/n brought him away, far from her chest, Sora looked frustrated, Y/n brought out his bottle and fed him.

"Don't remember what happened those last 2 minutes." Said Y/n.

2 weeks later........

Y/n was training hard and pushing her quirk to the limits, discovering more things about her quirk and even discovered a new move, kinda like kamui woods' binding strike but not like for restraining but for sneak attacks.

Also while remembering the manga, she also remembered her nieces and nephews obsession for a franchise called Pokémon, and with some extra research from her past life, some legendary Pokémon were inspiration for her ultimate moves.

As Y/n was finally done for the night, she prepared for the Exam, knowing that Toga would probably aim for her during the Exam.

---------------

Y/n wore her hero costume, getting ready for the Exam, then she saw a familiar girl wearing a cap. Toga in disguise.

Y/n perked up when Izuku touch her shoulder, looking at her in concern.

"Don't worry you little head over it, besides. Seems like the stakes are high in U.A." Said Y/n.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Asked Izuku.

"You know this happens every year for U.A right?" Said Y/n, Izuku nodded.

"Let me say it, basically every year U.A gets their ass kicked because of the sports festival. But my quirk was barely used, so they will probably keep a safe distance, but for you Izu? Yeah you're probably fucked." Said Y/n, Izuku looked wide eyed, now muttering on what to do.

CRASH!!*

"Welp, bye Izuku! Hope ya don't die!" Said Y/n as she ran away.

A few minutes later....

She saw Inasa using his wind to beat the shit out of over 100 students, impressive. Seiji meatballing every one, creepy as hell.

"All right L/n time for one of my ultimate moves!" Thought Y/n as she plated her feet into the ground, light F/c cracks appeared on her neck, she didn't feel air in her lungs rather she absorbed it.

Roots started to form around her legs and she felt the roots were forming faster underground, now she saw everything and everyone.

Ultimate Move........ Xerneas' Blessing!!

Roots sprouted in different areas and tied themselves to class 1-a's students and everyone felt a boost of energy.

As she looked through the roots, Mei or fake Mei came in, she smiled crazily as she held up a ball, walking closer.

A root grabbed her leg and lifted her up, another cluster of roots came in and restrained her.

"I've been expecting you...... Toga." Said Y/n as she opened her eyes.

"Did you really think I didn't learn from my last experience?" Said Y/n as she tore away from her roots, stumbling slightly.

Mei tried to scratch Y/n only to get dragged down from the roots and Y/n ran away. She still needed to save Bakugo's ass from that Meatball fucker.

-------

Seiji was about to turn Bakugo into a hunk of meat when Y/n came out of nowhere and grabbed his throat, choking it slightly.